Classifieds Donators – April 2009

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Classifieds Donators – April 2009

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Classifieds Donators – April 2009
  • Premier Icon Mark

This classified forum is run charge free to registered members. To keep it free we encourage the occasional donation if you have done particularly well with a sale. So far this month the following classifieds users get our appreciation from making a donation. If you are missing from the list, sorry. email"> and we’ll happily add you.

Thanks to..

Julian Wilson
    Mieszko Choragwicki
    Iain adams
    Rick Twomey
    Tom Harris
    Nick Selmes
    Thomas Davies
    jeremy bullard
    Josh Smith
    a b longmate

The entire Singletrack Staff

Premier Icon postierich

Just made a donation but no confirmation and redirected to an old page hope you get the money!

Just made a donation as mtbmaff sent me a tool FOC so you guys get a pint

Big thank you to mtbmaff 😀

donation made hope you got it

Premier Icon Mr Agreeable

Made a donation last week on behalf of Steve_the_barbarian, can you post here to let me (and him) know you got it?

Premier Icon Mark

Thanks everyone and sorry the names haven’t gone up yet. I’ll be doing that in the next day or so. Paypal put restrictions on our account, but after a long process of faxing passports and bank statements as well as a phone interview they have let us back in. That took 10 days to unscramble. Paypal are not fast movers when it comes to this type of thing. Apparently it was all for our own good although quite why they still let our account receive money during the whole process but not withdraw or send any is quite beyond me right now..

Anyway, excuses excuses.. Names will be updated asap.

Made a donation of £5 last week, hope you guys got it ok

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds Donators – April 2009’ is closed to new replies.