Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Classifieds borked? – Gallery won’t upload
  • Shackleton

Trying to upload images to classifieds, 4 hours waiting so far with spinny dots, tried with various sizes of file and one at a time. Uploaded same files to pinkbike in under 30 seconds at the same time, same for postimage.org. Anybody else experiencing similar issues?

No option to link to gallery like in the normal forum, can’t post advert without uploading at least one image to gallery. Anybody else spot the problem?

scotroutes

Put this in the Sticky thread.

Oh…..

ginkster

Yep, same issue for me. Tried the same as you too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    boblo
    Free Member

For goodness sake! There’s nothing wrong with it and it’s better than the previous one. Everyone asked for this and you’re all a bunch of whiney cockwombles..

Look, one person said it was ace once when asked a completely random question on another subject and it works on Drac’s iPad so stop yer moaning – oh and apparently it’s ‘free’ so suck it up… 😒

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I reported this on the “oh, shiny!” thread last night

Mark

Hi guys.
    yes something isn’t working as it should. But, while we fix it…

the images are uploading despite the spinning wheel of upload. If you continue on with your ad and hit preview you will see the images have uploaded.

We will fix this but in the meantime you can still post your ads.

Shackleton

Thanks Mark, appears to be working now.

ginkster

Working now for me too. Thanks.

john_l
    Free Member

Only uploads one image at a time, which is a bit odd, but works.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds borked? – Gallery won’t upload’ is closed to new replies.