Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • classifieds- being strung along
  • sssimon
    Free Member

how long would you be strung along before naming and shaming? been sold two items, paid for by cheque (doh) and only received one which is missing a part and is in poor condition (described as vgc) other bit hasn't arrived

reckon I've received parts worth 70% of what I paid and I was after newish not old and shabby so not impressed

also had an email from someone else who is having problems with him, him being a fairly regular poster on here over the last 3 months, he's gone very quiet now. Am I screwed as I paid with cheque so no comeback?

sc-xc

how long would you be strung along before naming and shaming?

do it now 😈

cyclistm
    Free Member

Depends on how much contact I have had with them and whether there is any chance of it all getting sorted.

chakaping
    Free Member

If you don't name and shame, others could be ripped off too.

Do you want that on your conscience?

nuke

I wouldn't name and shame yet as, by starting this thread, you've already begun the unofficial STW classifieds dispute process. If they don't see this thread and recognise they're about to be named and shamed but still don't do anything, then its time to start naming names.

sc-xc

*meanwhile, everyone is looking at sssimon's history to see who he's bought off…and jumping to their own conclusions*

joe1983
    Free Member

Everyone loves a good 'ole STW classifieds witch hunt

nuke

lol @ BB. Funny coz it's true

devs
    Free Member

Try stopping the cheque. You can still do this after it was cashed for a short period of time.

Edit: Ignore this it's p!sh. That's what happens when you listen to numpty baws down the pub!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘classifieds- being strung along’ is closed to new replies.