Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Classifieds – am i doing something wrong?/ obvious stealth ad
  • Premier Icon Yak

In the classifieds section, the ‘Your Ads’ pull down tab doesn’t seem to do anything. I assume that’s where the create-your-ad bit is? Is this right? I can’t remember this from last time I sold stuff here but that might have been in the old classifieds. Anyway I can’t create an ad it seems, unless I am missing something obvious.

#stealth ad# it’s an xs / 14″ cube attention sl hardtail. Carbon bar/stem, Manitou Marvel, 1x10xt, ralph/rons, dt rims…ready for your xc ripper kid.

Premier Icon nigew
    Free Member

Are you logged in?

Premier Icon Yak

Yeah, logged in.
    The ‘your ads’ pull down arrow does nothing and just clicking on the whole button just refreshes the classifieds section.

Premier Icon dangeourbrain

Tried from a different browser? The arrow works fine for me (chrome/android) and has a create ad option.

Premier Icon Yak

Ah, it works on my android phone but not on edge on windows 10. Thanks.

Premier Icon the-muffin-man

Try the WayBack machine – you can then use a classifieds system that worked! 🤣🤣

https://web.archive.org/web/20151124032857/http://singletrackworld.com/forum/forum/classifieds

Premier Icon dangeourbrain

Ah, it works on my android phone but not on edge on windows 10.

Does anything?

Worth emailing tech@singletrackworld.com about that though.

Premier Icon Yak

Right, bit of a faff, but did it from my phone.
    Yes, I reported the edge issue – thanks.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout

There’s a classified section? I haven’t looked (or bought anything) from there in a couple of years.

Premier Icon hardtailonly

I find it OK, actually. I have built 4 bikes in the last year, with frames and a lot of stuff sourced from the classifieds, and sold two bikes, and some other tat, the same way. Occasional glitches, but for a signed up and signed in member, using an android phone, its been pretty straightforward for me.

Premier Icon dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Better than the timewasters on Pinkbike now that is a real eye opener.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.