• This topic has 105 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Classic STW threads.
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

That mumsnet penis thing was just… 😯

Who knew that was not your sort of thing 😉

emsz
    Free Member

Who knew that was not your sort of thing

It wasn’t actually the penis-y bit, (seen those) just the hundreds of people just you know, telling everyone else what they get up to afterwards.

My DP often just ambles in and flops his knob in the sink WHILE I am doing my sex wee

I mean…what?!?!

bob_summers

What’s a DP? Dunked penis? Doberman Pinscher? DrP?

tomhoward

What’s a DP?

If ever a question should be answered with ‘Google it’ this is surely it.

Be sure to tell us what you find.

CountZero

wwaswas – Member
    Think the gym thing was countzero?

😯
    Say what? I only went to a gym for a short time with a bunch of friends, and gave up after they all left, that was back in the early 90’s!
    I would never, ever, bother going to a gym after a girl, I’m too unfit and I’d be far too embarrassed when my sorry lack of fitness became too obvious.
    Sorry, t’wern’t me.
    Oh, and I’m too chuffing old! 😳

duckman

My all time favourite,and the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet.

The Picolax Thread Returns

wwaswas

Sorry, t’wern’t me.

😳

it was houns as the post that arrived while I was typing mine said. Sorry!

Dobbo

Sierra Cycling undercover owner posting.
    Dave Hinde undercover owner posting.
    Badger pump.
    The over-engineered garage thread update.
    Most of classified complaint threads.
    Hissy fit flounce threads.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

My all time favourite,and the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet.
    http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

Malvern household was sprayed with laughter this morning. Thanks for that! Triumphant, inspired, minutely detailed comedy brilliance there from the Ringmeister. A true gem.

tomhoward

I showed the picolax thread to a friend who, obviously, found it hilarious. She finds it less funny now that she has found out that this time next week she will be taking the first sachet…

In her quiet, slightly shaky and afraid words, ‘Imma poop out my soul.’

Houns

Ai the gym thread was mine. Can’t find it though, iirc the thread title was “Gym Etiqutte” . 10 years ago was that, went on a few dates with her

Saw her not long ago in my local, I was with Miss Houns. I had a very lucky escape

gonzy
    Free Member
    mudshark
    Free Member

There was a great Superstar thread that involved mending cranks with a rock.

geoffj
    hora
    Free Member

Years ago I remember chatting to a female STW’er (no friendly not like that) and she told me of her mate who had said something nice – you know just NORMAL to another STW’er on STW and the next thing you know she gets a pic of his schlong emailed to her. She said there was no correlation between the limited contact and the pic- it was almost like the bloke had lept 4 steps ahead in his head.

Weird.

From memory he was quite a prolific poster too.

nbt

What happened to the budding bromance between GeeTee1972 and Dave from the Surrey Hills?

wwaswas

you know just NORMAL to another STW’er on STW and the next thing you know she gets a pic of his schlong emailed to her.~

That was 42.

hora
    Free Member

Ah yes- thats him. Still around (in a different name)?

Ps. wwaswas I take your reply as semi-interested in my post. Can I perchance email you a likeness of my staff?

wwaswas

Can I perchance email you a likeness of my staff?

I thought the restraining order specifically said you weren’t to do that any more?

LoCo
    Free Member

Spunky guinea pig/hamster? 😆

maccruiskeen

Sorry, t’wern’t me.

I’m sure Houns and CZ get mistaken for each other all the time. That said I don’t know who should feel most libelled as a result 🙂

That was 42.

Now, I’m pretty sure that was CZ

hora
    Free Member

Classic for me (now long gone) was the topic ‘I’ve cut my carbon steerer and forced in a SFN/help’. That caught ALOT of people.

nbt

Was STW host to “I’m going to remove two teeth off my 18t singlesped cog to make it a 16t”?

hora
    Free Member

Remember Fatsimon pulling thread??

njee20
    Free Member

I liked the “how do you deal with asky people” one, which I can’t now find, even Google links just take you to the forum homepage. That was very amusing. Can’t believe it was pre-hack.

nickc

That was 42.

he was seriously odd. Met him a couple of times on C1XV rides. 😯 Emily Green was devisd specifically to wind him up, after he’d sent several female BM and STWers pictures of himself in various states of undress and inserting keys in “special places”

tomhoward

Does anyone have a mint sauce keyring I could borrow?

hora
    Free Member

Nickc. Whoa. Seriously?

scruff
    Free Member

My favourite pic.

chakaping
    Free Member

There must have been some classic wheel size debate threads.

Or then again maybe not.

stumpy01

Has anyone mentioned Sudocream cat, yet?!

nickc

hora, yep seriously, saw them myself. It’s not something I’m likely to forget in a hurry. the BM contributor who mostly devised Emily got a email “from a solicitor” regarding it, clearly had come from 42 himself.

Nutbag. 🙄

hora
    Free Member

after he’d sent several female BM and STWers pictures of himself in various states of undress and inserting keys in “special places”

Maybe he was trying to offer them the keys to his heart but was alittle dyslexic?

nickc

😆

It was bonkers. I think the BM contributor who had most control of “Emily” had sent 42 a pretty lighthearted email asking for a photo, that’s pretty much what we got back, him semi naked; then naked, then key action…it was, weird to say the least…

Drac

im semi naked; then naked, then key action…it was, weird to say the least…

Noooo!

theotherjonv

Keys? What, like a Yale key? Or something a little more ceremonial’?

hora
    Free Member

42’s got to be around somewhere. STW’er Dragon?

Why can’t I get girls doing that to me? eeer give over luv’ stop sending me pics etc.

nickc

Keys? What, like a Yale key? Or something a little more ceremonial’?

y’know I didn’t stare at the picture long enough to discern the sort of key it was, it was more “I can see a mans butt, his hand…is that a bunch of keys he’s holding…oh my **** good god what is this shit!”

Like I said…Odd

maccruiskeen

Nutbag.

pics of that too? 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Classic STW threads.’ is closed to new replies.