• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Claiming tax relief on mileage allowance
  • jota180

    Need to do this at some point via form P87

    Does anyone know how they pay it? code change or cheque?
    I suspect it depends when you ask for it

    I need to claim from Nov 2010 but was going to wait until April 2012 and claim the lot then
    A cheque would certainly help the bike fund better than a code change 😉


    Premier Icon IHN

    When I did it (admittedly a good few years ago) I got a cheque.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Claiming tax relief on mileage allowance’ is closed to new replies.