Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Civilisation
  • BigJohn

Civilisation is a fragile veneer held in place purely by goodwill and consent.

When that consent disappears the savage brutality of mankind is revealed as our true nature.

konaboy2275
    Free Member

Had a night out in Morecambe recently then?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

They’re just nicking Blackberrys and skeets and burning some stuff. It’s hardly feral cannibalism.

Garry_Lager

It seems our UK society really is at breaking point – there’s talk of the weekend football games getting cancelled.

molgrips
    Free Member

Who was it that said anarchy is only three meals away?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

We dont live in a civilised society.

akira

Three meals away? Better skip lunch and dinner then I guess.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Once you’ve got Redcoats it’s prettye asy. You just need to make sure your cities have enough to keep them happy while you’re off conquering the Aztecs.

Oh, sorry. I see. Carry on.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

We dont live in a civilised society.

It’s all relative; there are no absolutes in social order.

toys19
    Free Member

I think it isnt much to be worried about, its jsut a bunch of scum out on the rob. This article put’s it in perspective. (Despite the fact the author is normally a git of the highest order, this is actually funny, clever and spot on)

binners

I just can’t wait for Lancashire/Yorshire tif to break outagain, this time into full Balkans style ethnic conflict. I’m going to occupy the high ground above Hora’s house, drinking Vodka and shelling him with big **** off Howitzers

jon1973
    Free Member

Once you’ve got Redcoats it’s prettye asy.

Is that Butlins or Pontins?

Alcopop
    Free Member

Good article toys
    totally agree with this

This wasn’t a spontaneous uprising of dissent from the downtrodden masses, it was shopping with violence

samuri
    Free Member

It seems our UK society really is at breaking point – there’s talk of the weekend football games getting cancelled.

LOL.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Civilisation’ is closed to new replies.