Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Civil servants – have you checked your pension statements recently?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Just make sure they have your civil service start date correct. Every statement I’ve had over my 12 years service was correct, until the one that came yesterday, when I had mysteriously lost 8 years service.

Make sure they are correct, especially those of us moved to the new schemes on 1/4/15.

Talking to colleagues it’s a fairly common problem, and it’s always 8 years.

👿

aP
    Free Member

molgrips probably wrote the code to do it as well…. we need to ask him why is the number 8 so important to him?

footflaps

molgrips probably wrote the code to do it as well

He’s been squirrelling away the missing funds to keep his Passat on the road…..

MoreCashThanDash

Do you reckon he was posting on here while writing the code? When multitasking goes wrong!

Or maybe this is what DamnedCam meant when he talks about civil service pension reform – they are just going to sneak 8 years service off you under the smokescreen of the other changes?

jambalaya
    Free Member

That’s a very important “PSA” for those types of schemes.

footflaps

Or maybe this is what DamnedCam meant when he talks about civil service pension reform

It’s been reallocated to help out Rupert Murdoch and other hard up Octogenarian Billionaires as part of caring conservatism..

letmetalktomark

Sadly I’ve spotted an error on my statement.

It’s a ball ache, as far as I can tell, to debate.

MoreCashThanDash

Rupert Murdoch and other hard up Octogenarian Billionaires

Think he’s found an alternative solution next time he’s a bit “hard up”? 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Civil servants – have you checked your pension statements recently?’ is closed to new replies.