Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Civ 6
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Worth a punt? Would be full download version on a new laptop (touch screen and really good image quality)

Haven’t looked at any games for ages, not since Civ 4 (I think)

Anyone had a look at Civ 6 yet, then?

riddoch

Yes, gameplay is basically the same but with prettier pictures. I’ve only played briefly so not properly got into the game mechanics. Cdkeys has the pack with extras for £13.99 or £6.99 just for the game so pretty low risk.

chevychase

I’ve put a few hundred hours into it. Like it a lot – would like it more if multiplayer was a feasible possibility that didn’t eat a whole day tho.

kelron
    Free Member

Yes – though as usual with Civ it will feel a bit incomplete without the expansions.

I sunk a ton of time into multiplayer games of Civ 5, I haven’t had the chance to do the same with 6 but it shakes up the mechanics in some clever ways and I really like what I’ve seen of it.

The one caveat being I get bored of Civ vs AI very quickly and the AI in 6 isn’t any better than past games.

Northwind

This thread makes me tempted to reinstall civ 4

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Put your money where your username is and buy Hearts of Iron IV and install one of the major mods.

spursn17
    Free Member

So I downloaded Civ 6 and spent bloody hours on it, I get so far and then the AI kicks my ar5e all over the place (usually the Romans).

How the hell do I give myself a fighting chance?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Civ 6’ is closed to new replies.