Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Citizen Eco Drive?
  • Kryton57

Anything good to say about Citizen and Eco drive? Found this at £116 and I’d be interested in opinions from watch afficianados, or is cfh’s seiko “better”?

Prior thread: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/tw-steel-watches

Alternate watch: http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-uk/watches/watch-detail/?model=BM7120-01E

Very light and the crown on the right side for wrists down on the bars 😀

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’ve had one for years, its about shagged though. Needs charging under a light over winter.

CBA getting ti serviced, may aswell just buy a new watch, but I can’t, I’m attached to this one.

mikertroid
    Free Member

I’ve had one for 14 years and its still going strong. Ace watch.

khani
    Free Member

Eight years here, never take it off, perfect..
    Although I’ve always liked a nice Seiko, my old man used to tell me that when he was a merchant seaman over 50 years ago, Seiko watches and Ronson lighters were like global currency….

Kryton57

So with the exception of longevity…. Are they any good (and opinion on the looks please – I have dubious taste).

khani
    Free Member

Mines a TI one and looks like a nice Seiko, its stayed unmarked and not lost time or ever stopped..

Kryton57

That’s one is Ti, sapphire crystal too….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kryton, just get a Seiko and stop whining!;-) Besides, that’s a golfists watch. What next, slacks and slip on shoes? Or, Heaven forfend, a short sleeve shirt with a tie…..!

Now, back to my rum…..

khani
    Free Member

Mine was a pressie off the mrs, I’d buy a Seiko if it were my money…
    If you ever get stranded in New York or Hong Kong you’d not go hungry.. according to my old man..

Kryton57

Lol CFH.

40 mins til rum time for me. Warm out here innit?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, lovely over here on Antigua! English Harbour 5yo on ice. Not as good as XO, but still good! Glorious sailing conditions, too!

🙂

Kryton57

Indeed. We were out on a Cat yesterday, a beautiful time was had by all.

We did our legit DF shop today 4 x 1l XO, plus a few more 1.75l Eclipse from the Supermarket to go in the suitcase (allegedly) 😀

Off to Bridgetown tomorrow to look for that Seiko…..

oink1
    Free Member

Never had a problem with my Ecozilla! 8)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Citizen Eco Drive?’ is closed to new replies.