Chubbly Clubbly 2019

• This topic has 214 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by  toby1.
Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)
  • Chubbly Clubbly 2019
  • toby1

but I blame it on having young children.

I’d imagine that makes the planning and having time to prepare healthy food harder. Unless the kids have driven you to drink, which I totally understand!

Rob Hilton

There are charts coming people, you all know what charts need … Data, get your stats in folks!

Good man! I like your enthusiasm 🙂

Premier Icon jonnyrobertson
    Subscriber

84.0 on today’s weigh in. It’s creeping back on, slowly. No exercise since the flu for various reasons. Eating crap, stressed at home, knackered at work. Not a good combination.

Premier Icon roger_mellie
    Subscriber

Low or no exercise is the killer for me. Thankfully I got a good ride in last weekend which has helped I think with a small loss this week.

I’m planning to take advantage of the mild weather here in the south west and knock off early today for an afternoon ride. Hopefully the mild conditions will continue for us all to take advantage. Roll on Spring!

ton

2lb loss this week. over a stone since the start. good.

Premier Icon roger_mellie
    Subscriber

There are charts coming people,

Cheers Rob! Can’t believe how excited I get by a chart 🙂

Subscriber

There ya go, Ton, some good news for you 🙂

toby1

Good work Ton!

Anyone else got entries, I know it’s half term, but you can’t all be off skiing with the kids, can you?

I’m getting to the point where I’m loving the progress (near enough a stone since Christmas), but hating not eating all the stuff I used to think nothing of ramming down. I’m also having to spend more on clothes as a lot of my trousers and shirts are just too big now! Still, the progress is real, weight watchers seems to work well for me as I can eat cake, I just have to point it and be conscious of not doing every day of the week. I’ve also had a cold this week so missed 3 days of bike commute and a gym session and I’m still down!

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

stalled somewhat…. back at 200lbs so not really gaining but what with my work situation right now and my tendency to comfort eat when stressed I’ll live with that.

Being unemployed at the start of spring, I might be getting some serious rides in in the near future, so hopefully that’ll get things moving.

Rob Hilton

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I’ve been poorly bad and put on a few ounces
    End. Of. The. World.

Probly do some more charts this weekend
    and starve myself 🙂

toby1

So when you say tyres …..

Mine are getting smaller thanks to the motivation of watching numbers reduce in a spreadsheet, whod’a think it’d be that simple.

Thanks for the reminder Rob, weigh in is early evening for me, initial signs (i.e, the WW weigh in is Wednesday) are positive, but this weekend I have a belated birthday meal and drinks with the Sister-in-law and her bloke which will be a bit of a session, so it could all go downhill over the weekend!

toby1

Weekly bump for this thread, anyone have numbers they need to put in, even if they are crap like mine?

My weight that came off over the week for my Wednesday weigh in seems to have come back for the Friday one. Most odd, although similar to last week. The obvious pattern is I’ve not cycled to work on the last 2 Friday’s, but could that really affect my weight by almost a kilo?

Subscriber

85.0 so put a kilo on in the last week. Stupid shifts, a non sleeping toddler, low mood, no exercise and eating like a sugar crazed pig means it’s coming back on. I’m not sure how I’ll break this cycle as eating is just about the most fun I have these days (Oh look, a tiny violin 🎻).

toby1

IT’S FRIDAY!!!!

By the time I get to scales today I’ll have been out to lunch with work, out to dinner with friends and planning to make some baked goods to take to more friends houses for eating and drinking tomorrow, so I am not hopeful of a successful decline.

Mid-week weigh in already displayed a marginal 100g (yep I’m counting in small measures at the moment) drop over the last week, I have been averaging 800g a week before that!

Dilemma is; when leading a normal social life I struggle to lose, when I go back to being an anti-social hermit I plateau/gain. Apparently less of my social life needs to revolve around good food and drink!

toby1

There’s a 15 measures in the spreadsheet for the current week.

Come on people, if you can get to the end of March you can keep it going till Easter then rest of the year will be a breeze!

I have faith in you all.

Viewing 15 posts - 201 through 215 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.