Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 627 total)
  • Chub Club 2020
  • juanking

.5kg here so happy enough with that. Sticking to 1800 calories per day and have clocked up 55k walking this week not including normal day to day movement so that’s certainly helping and like that Google fit syncs that to MFP which then automatically adjusts your daily calorie allowance.

chomp
    Free Member

another crap week (two nights at work til almost midnight, so zero exercise and a takeway pizza ordered in for us), but again on the upside a very slight loss.

hopefully when I can actually get a decent couple of weeks in I might start to show progress. at least there’s no gains, so the rest of the stuff I’m doing is offsetting the excess

FB-ATB

Longdog- cheers for the info I’ll have a look out for some. Wouldn’t drinking loads make a salt deficiency worse tho?

Might just grab a handful of KP’s finest in the meantime just to be safe!

matt_bl
    Free Member

FB-ATB very common when people start a keto diet. As above an electrolyte tab usually solves the headache pretty quick. Increasing fluid would also rule out dehydration as a cause as well.

I have knocked off 0.9 kg again this week, without doing anything outrageous, just more veg, less sugar, less processed carbs.

I will be perfectly happy with 0.9 kg every week, that will be 45 kg by this time next year. Annoyingly I still wouldn’t be underweight!

Matt

MrGrim

No idea how i’m doing this week. I’ve been out for a few runs, but also spent 5 nights in a hotel with free food and drink. Travelling for the next 36 hours so will have to do weigh in on Sunday

northernmatt

Didn’t weigh in until Saturday but somehow lost two pounds which keeps me on target.

weightyvera
    Free Member

No change here but only just settling back to normal life post Christmas-so to be expected. All I need to do now is shed this cold and get back on my bike!

Tiger6791

Big effort required this week (quitters week) to make sure I can lose a bit more.

Just been for a short run and felt lighter, easier and a touch quicker.

Now I need to go find my bike at the back of the garage somewhere and get back on that.

Determined to lose at least a stone by the end of Jan

grtdkad

Nice one Tiger

Meanwhile in Malvern, I’ve just discovered one last box of six mince pies from Xmas 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧:/

joshvegas
    Free Member

Slow and steady right?

dirkpitt74

Managed another 0.6kg last week – pleased to have got off to a good start – am prepared for the odd bad week though.
    Just cutting out the crap and managing portions etc. seems to be working – trying to stick to (or under) the 1800 calories in MFP.

Tiger6791

Had a good week, stuck to my Calorie target and been for a couple of runs. Lets see what tomorrow brings 🙂

rt60
    Free Member

After a good couple of weeks I have come down with a chest infection, have eaten everything in the house and done no exercise for a week, slightly dreading tomorrow (and if I am honest the next few weeks).

joshvegas
    Free Member

I’m a gainer this week for sure.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

First week of 1800 kcals/day intake was disappointing.
    Started at 88.1kg, ended at 88.1kg.
    Stuck with and down 2.5kg this week which makes up for it.

Finding it easy to stick to 1800/day using MFP.

Only issue is trying to get 180g protein/day for all the weightlifting. Was eating about 90/day. So 3 protein shakes a day now, taking 400 of my kcals…

theotherjonv

optimistically pessimistic for tomorrow.

I’ve done well the first two weeks so I’m prepared for a slow down or flat week, but OTOH I have been pretty good so may be hoping for another result.

theotherjonv

1/2lb if I’m kind…. I’ll live with it.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Only 0.6kg down this week which is on target, feels slow though. Maybe a bit of effort this week and drop 0.9 which would return me to pre Christmas chubbery.

longdog
    Free Member

8lb down overall so far so I’m happy with that. Hopefully be sub 240lb next week, but the gales continue here so outside riding is mainly a dream.

There’s a bun run at work today that I’m resisting despite having weighed in 😎

cheers_drive

Another 1.2kg off this week. Found it a bit tougher to avoid the snacking and alcohol but stuck at it. Still waiting for the plateau.

Tiger6791

Yes! Yes! – Very happy 🙂

Well done to all 👍

Down another 4lbs for the this week

Total loss for 2020 = 16lbs 👍👍

So chuffed to lost over a stone, just feel better. (expecting a massive plateau now)

juanking

Very pleased here too, -1.1kg for the week bringing my total loss to -3.2kg so far. Sticking to my ~1800 cals, walking 50k a week, no snacking, no booze.

Keep it up guys!

Markie
    Free Member

I’m 5:2ing on Mondays and Thursdays. Went to bed hungry, woke up feeling fine and almost 2kg down on the week?! Doesn’t seem quite right but I’ll run with it.

Tiger6791

Top tip 😀

Report all weight loss in lbs 👍

It always sounds more, it’s like cycling is better in KM 😂

FB-ATB

Down 0.7kg would have liked more as have an evening of excess on the cards for Sat.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

1.7kg down in total so only 0.1kg behind plan but all lost this week (always was a late starter). Need to keep avoiding the bacon & hash brown roll from the canteen in the morning and the tuck shop for the rest of the day.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Down 0.3g… but I’ve not been a good boy this week! Still below target though so I’m not too disheartened.

theotherjonv

Down 0.3g…

nice accurate measurement there sharkbait – are you sure your 300mg weight loss isn’t due to cutting your nails earlier in the week 😉

rt60
    Free Member

So having expected a gain I have lost 4 pounds, I guess coughing burns more calories than I thought!

matt_bl
    Free Member

Another 0.9 kg/2 lbs for me, that’s three in row!

I’m getting loads of ‘i told you steady losses are the way to go’ looks from my wife, but who cares it’s me that’s nearly half a stone lighter, yay.

Matt

tagnut69
    Free Member

4kg down since starting this, 4 kg doesnt mean much to me but in real money thats over half a stone. would probably been more if the wife hadnt brought home fish and chips and a bottle of cider earlier this week and took me to miller and carter the day after.

northernmatt

Somehow lost another pound. Must try harder

doomanic

I’m not expecting a good result tomorrow morning, partly because last week’s loss was driven by illness but also because I’ve been **** ravenous all week.

bruk

A big fat zero on weight loss this week. Tbf I’m happy I’ve not gained as 4 days away and 2 nights in hotels this week means always going to be a struggle. Training day and driving home meant didn’t get above 5k steps on Wednesday

twonks

Put weight on this week so a bit of a crapper. 🙁

iancity1
    Free Member

Lost first week, gained second week (WTF?) and lost again the third week. Hopefully my routine is back to normal after a weird fortnight and I can give this a proper shot.
    Big shout out to all those losing though, good job 🙂

dirkpitt74

Only lost 0.3kg last week, so must try a bit harder this week.

Kato

Been on holiday for two weeks hence no weigh in. Holiday eating and minimal exercise means I’m dreading the scales when I return

Much work to be done!

chomp
    Free Member

a week of inactivity due to a tendonitus flare up in my foot has meant I’ve stayed at the same weight as last week.

Slightly more mobile now, so hopefully I’ll be able to resume light activities towards the end of the week to ensure I don’t creep back up

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Well, after a week of a gross intake of 1800kcals/day (disregarding exercise – weightlifting/walking etc) and 2 days of a net zero kcals (two big days cycling ~ 4000 kcals exertion) and two skipped dinners I have lost a grand total of…. f-all. Haven’t put any on though.

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 627 total)

The topic ‘Chub Club 2020’ is closed to new replies.