Viewing 27 posts - 601 through 627 (of 627 total)
  • Chub Club 2020
  • twonks

I’m stuck on the 258lb and have been for a few weeks now.

Least it isn’t going up and I am still recording all foods on MFP so that’s two big positives 🙂

dannybgoode

Well I have to face it. So far this year I’ve put in a fairly pathetic effort and haven’t even got below my notional ‘I am really overweight now’ figure of 108kg. Just cannot seem to get motivated to eat less and that’s where the problem is. I have updated the spreadsheet and it does not make for motivational reading :).

I am surprising cardio fit – can do a 30min 5km, over an hour of fairly intense cardio workouts, pop an hour in on Zwift or whatever but just eat too much crap. Well I have the rest of the year to at least get back to where I was a year or so ago at just under 100kg and then I’ll be reasonably happy.

One big plus though – in the past and I am sure it was related to my ulcerative colitis, if I tried to push the exercise for more than a few days on the trot I got quite ill with heavy cold-like symptoms and that forced me to stop for a few weeks and then I had to get motivated to get going again. This year now I am fully recovered from all my surgery I seem to be avoiding getting ill and can push on a bit with the workouts.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’m going the worng way *cries*

And I’m off on me hollibobs 2moz…

#prayforrobswaistline

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robbo1234biking

One big plus though – in the past and I am sure it was related to my ulcerative colitis,

My Dad has UC and previously was on steroids which made his weight go up. He is no longer on steroids and is now able to maintain a very healthy weight. Might not be relevant to you though!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

By luck rather than planning, I’ve lost 1.1Kg and dropped to 80Kg since my last post two weeks back, might simply be going back to work after three weeks off.

doomanic

Still heading in the wrong direction. Only 300g this week though. Hopefully the EO2HO won’t get extended into September and I will be back on track.

didnthurt

A bit lighter this week. I’m happy I’ve managed to not out weight on heading towards my CL300 attempt next week. 😬

I need every little bit of help I can get.

doomanic

No weight gain or loss this week but my favourite t-shirt is a bit looser so I guess the weight training is paying off.

didnthurt

74.1kg this week!!! Wasn’t expecting that as I’ve eaten plenty and had an easy week on the bike.

FB-ATB

Dropped a kg somehow- now just .5kg above where I was before holiday last month.

Likely to be redundant soon so may have more riding time!

ali69er
    Free Member

After 2 months of plateaux I lost a kg this week and got myself below 80kg since I was probably about 14. That was 25 years ago.

didnthurt

After my CL 300 ride I managed to put weight on. I haven’t stopped eating since either. 😳

doomanic

After plateauing for a few weeks I’ve finally lost .5KG this week. Yay.

juanking

I’ve managed to drop .7kg so thats good, only another .6kg to drop to get back to my pre holidays weight..

I have however really knuckled down and when crave a drink only a gin and slimeline. Hope for a similar drop next week.

FB-ATB

Finally back to August pre holiday weight and just under target. First time on Chub Club that I have managed to keep to the target beyond 6 months and have a holiday derail the achievements. Hopefully can do the same for another 3 months.

Big thanks to Rob & Matt running this and fellow chubbers.

coconut
    Free Member

Can we please have a Christmas chub club! I propose we set a target weight, weekly weigh ins through Oct/Nov/Dec, with the final weigh in on Christmas Eve ?

FB-ATB

And then a post Xmas break weigh in on 2nd Jan to see how much we have undone the years progress!!

doomanic

I’m currently drinking beer and waiting for a steak and chips…

The next weigh in won’t be pretty.

stripeysocks
    Free Member

doomanic, I put on nigh on a stone when my Mum was dying (about a year ago now 🙁 )

It’s …sort of… going now, though my preliminary weighin today seems to have gone up a kilo (WOT!!).

Weather looks good so may walk into next town this afternoon.

coconut
    Free Member

Rob H – Can we run the Christmas Chub Club then ? Please. Can you amend the Excel file and we can put the target weight for a “Christmas Eve” weigh in. I think it might be a little easier now the weather is changing.

coconut
    Free Member

p.s – I’m happy to amend the spreadsheet if you give your permisssion ?

juanking

Dropped another .6kg this week, very happy. Now back to my pre holidays weight. Let’s keep the momentum folks.

Wally

Can we have a Christmas Chub Club then ? Please.
    Thanks to Rob and Matt.

coconut
    Free Member

Who took over the spreadsheet from Rob ?

Wally

Tiger6791 is taking over the mouthpiece duties, see page 14 or so.

Tiger6791

Right been emailed…

Been woken up… All my fault, sorry head in wrong place, not touched my bike for months, put nearly a stone back on, been drinking like a fish. Not a normal fish either a fish that really likes beer and wine while eating cheese ’til gone midnight and then not sleeping much and repeating the next day….

I need to fix myself quick or le chien noir will be chasing me down again.

Q4 Xmas do or die is needed. I’ll email Rob and see about Google privileges

Garry_Lager

Thanks Matt and Rob for running this. Total plateau for me this time round but at least I’ve not gone backwards.
    On a more structured work day now which will help – fig roll consumption was getting out of hand.

Viewing 27 posts - 601 through 627 (of 627 total)

The topic ‘Chub Club 2020’ is closed to new replies.