Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chrome pausing between tabs?
  • Speeder

Has anyone else noticed this? I’m getting up to a second of white screen between switching windows into a new tab alsmost as if it hasn’t pre-loaded the page before I switch to it. I’m running it on a pretty pokey CAD laptop with Win7 and haven’t noticed this “lag” before. I have just scanned with Spybot and run MS security essentials most of the time and nothing significant has come up on either. Is it normal/an new feature?

Cheers

Gary

allthepies
    Free Member

All OK here.

Although opening PDFs in the browser often comes up with a crash screen. This started happening a few weeks ago.

somouk
    Free Member

Best to disable all the addons in Chrome and then restart it.

I’ve not noticed any issues with swapping tabs or reading PDFs inside it of late.

Skype on the other hand…

Cougar

Have you got that remote print thing going on?

Speeder

No remote print thing though printer is connected through WIFi if that’s what you mean.

Flaperon

Gone really slow for me too. Gone back to Internet Explorer, apart from the missing Adblock it’s lightning fast in comparison.

Freester

Yeh I think it might have been that latest update. The one with the notifications in the system tray. Gone dog slow for me. Gone back for Firefox.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Chrome pausing between tabs?’ is closed to new replies.