Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Christmas wishes thread
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Happy Christmas everybody 🙂

Christmas is a hard time for a lot of people, so even if you’re one of those people who hates christmas (and tends to be very vocal about it on the forum) I hope you have a good christmas.

Please don’t take over the thread with negative vibes about how you should be left alone to be miserable at christmas, this thread isn’t intruding on your right to feel how you want to feel, or do what you want to do… it’s just wishing you a happy christmas. think of it as somebody walking past in the street saying ‘good morning’, you wouldn’t erupt in their face telling them you have a right to have a bad morning and the morning season is all a western commercial con. So chill and accept that there are people out there who genuinely hope you have a nice day 😉

So yeah, happy christmas STW… cheers for the laughs this year, the supportive threads and the distractions from work 😀

seadog101

And a Happy Chrimbo to you Phil!

NORAD Santa Tracker

Big Man sets off in a few minutes….

RustyMac

Merry Christmas Phil and all the rest of you STW scally wags, i’ll second the cheers for the laughs and add helpful tips on biking and no biking stuff, especially on planting plumb trees (yes i know i spelled it wrong again and i still cant believe i did it the first time).

If you are not a christmassy fan, seasons greetings and i hope you enjoy the holidays.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

attention seeker 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Shouldn’t you be breast feeding, or something? 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hippo Crimble to one and all.

Be blessed.

Lots of luv from the Bouy household.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Nadolig Llawen! Help yourself to some gingerbread courtesy of my son’s lovely girlfriend 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’d say she’s a keeper, Mama! 🙂

Oh, and Darcy, here’s to you having a superb first Christmas en famille! 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Definitely Captain – reckon I can retire from the kitchen now although it did resemble a scene out of Charlie and the Chocolate factory yesterday 😉 . The beer and bacon jam was awesome too 😛

Nobby

Beer & bacon jam?! That might be the one thing I need to break my chilli jam addiction.

Happy Xmas all btw.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Merry Christmas.

mamadirt
    Free Member

There you go Nobby! Some cracking recipes on that site 😛

Pigface
    Free Member

Merry Christmas everyone 😀

Nobby

Thanks Mama 🙂

rbrstr
    Free Member

[/quote]So yeah, happy christmas STW… cheers for the laughs this year, the supportive threads and the distractions from work

This! Happy Christmas Everybody 🙂

Cougar

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Christmas wishes thread’ is closed to new replies.