• This topic has 43 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Christmas THANK YOU to the emergency services over Christmas page
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    To my knowledge, they’re funded by the tax-payer so not free.

Ahh well, that’s ok then, divvy.

Divvy… I mean DIVVY?

Top playground talk that 😆

mt
    Free Member

A big thanks to all those taxpayer who like leemings go to work with a minor amount of moaning, they’d not swap places with those charged with keeping them safe and well over Christmas. However none of it would be there without them, bless them all. Bloody Monday tomorrow and back to the grind, never mind soon be Christmas. Thanks all that make it happen.

Well the RNLI and MR would as they volunteer and don’t get paid. In fact those lifeboat chappies are bloody awesome.

Pieface

Thanks to all the emergency services who do a great job, especially treating with respect all those drunkard fighting morons that need their help.

Pyro

Bumping this up, especially in light of the “Mad Friday” thread.

Thanks to all of the services mentioned so far, especially those who will have to deal with the consequences of the rest of us having a good time. Whether that’s police, ambulance crews, nursing staff, MRTs, any of them, thank you for all your hard work and I humbly apologise in advance if it’s me you have to deal with. I hope you all have a chance to celebrate and enjoy yourselves in turn.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Christmas THANK YOU to the emergency services over Christmas page’ is closed to new replies.