Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Christmas presents
  • Muke
    Free Member

Yeah odd subject I know and its still July and the sun has only just appeared for the summer but I’m planning ahead this year and being a tight git need some tech buying money saving advice please.

I wish to purchase an Ipad and a GoPro2 as Christmas presents so will they be cheaper now or better to wait nearer the time. I know prices tend to fall when a new model is introduced to clear old stock but unaware of any new models yet. I guess the occasional special offer appears now and again but what about Christmas pricing does it go up or down, waiting for Jan sales not really the preffered option.

So any thoughts on timing and good places to purchase ?

Things were so much easier when I was a lad, Matchbox car, Wallnuts and a Satsuma.

Thank you

spchantler
    Free Member

stopitstopitstopitstopittooearlytooearly (covers ears with hands). anyway, what about father christmas, are you saying he doesn’t….? 😥

BoardinBob

If you’re going through Schipol airport anytime soon, they had the GoPro2 for €260 which works out about £200 at current rates. Bargaintastic.

Muke
    Free Member

Father Christmas said that times are hard and he needs all the help he can get
    😉

khani
    Free Member

😯 IT’S JULY!!! Wait til 5pm Christmas eve, then clean the BP garage out like proper men do…
    I thought the air freshener, latex gloves, wilting flowers and a kitkat were a masterstroke for the mrs last year…

Nick

I just bought a new from the UK GoPro HD Hero2 Outdoor edition offa that ebay for £199, seller (Digigood) doesn’t seem to have any left now though, I’d just keep an eye on there.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Last weekend I wandered through the town centre where I live. There was one of those punch card organ / band things – playing bl00dy Christmas songs?????? It was Saturday 20th July. Just WTF is going on?????

Muke
    Free Member

Thats a good price Nick I will have to keep a look out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Christmas presents’ is closed to new replies.