Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Christmas dinner
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Following on from yesterdays ‘thrill a minute’ lamb vs turkey debacle, I would like to present you with a further conundrum. Picture the scene if you will, you’re all sat round the table, slightly bilious from too many quality streets, knitted eating suits on. Which member of the forum would you like to eat? I realise that some people may find this wrong, but as a special, albeit cannibalistic, festive treat, whose first under the knife and fork? I’m gonna choose Elfin, stuffed inside TJ, stuffed inside Ton.

Harry_the_Spider

Apple in the mouth, lemon up the arse and little paper chef’s hats on fingers, toes and the youknowwhat?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’d eat hora, have you seen his picture in the movember thread?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

A mustachioed festive treat!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dunno Mitch (obviously emsz, but I don’t want to scare her off meeting me in a secluded woods), I’ll be around on boxing day as I’m eating my parents on the day itself.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I believe that that’s a normal occurence in sasquatch behaviour though, isnt it yeti? Then again, I also believe that a swan can break your arm, that they should bring back Pat Sharps Runaround, and that that nice Mr Griffin is simply misunderstood.

portlyone

Chianti anyone?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think that only the last of those is true.

Is it too late to change my order? Emsz is teeny-tiny and I’m exercising a lot so I don’t think she’ll satisfy. I’m going to pick allthegear… I loves a bit of leftover legs see.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I wouldn’t want to eat Elfin. He’s full of shit.

No offence Elfin, I love you really (but I wouldn’t want to eat a whole one).

yossarian
    Free Member

I would eat Captain Flashheart, I imagine him to taste something like a force fed goose (soaked in brandy), with a minced elfinsafety stuffing (coarse, cheap meat 🙂 )

philconsequence
    Free Member

*remembers that mrsconsequence is a forum member*

i’d eat mrsconsequence.

with roasted sweet potatos and a roast parsnip placed carefully over each eyebrow to create an expression that doesn’t match the normal “i’m being eaten as christmas dinner” expression i’m used to. something like:

Torminalis
    Free Member

I would eat Junkyard, herbivores always taste better.

thebunk

I’d eat all of ya just as a starter. Then I’d start on that BikeRadar lot…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Christmas dinner’ is closed to new replies.