Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Christmas decorations – when do you put yours up?
  • simmy
    Free Member

I don’t have any Xmas decorations as there’s only me and I really can’t be bothered and the Dogs would destroy them anyway.

I just go round my mates and enjoy there decorations 😀

houndlegs
    Free Member

Coming home from a ride about 3 days ago,and a house a couple of miles from where I live was lit up like Blackpool illuminations,you had a job to see the house there was that many lights on it.

hels
    Free Member

I put mine up when my first present arrives. So 15 January some years.

colournoise

Up – weekend before.
    Down – weekend after.

No kids. Leave the tree any longer and the dogs just end up trashing the lower reaches of it.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Usually the week before Christmas. But probably a bit earlier this year as I’m having Surgery on the 21st. Hopefully I’m out same day or day after. Don’t wanna spend Christmas on a ward as a patient.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Mrs cloudnine runs a website selling gisela graham christmas decorations.. we had a tree up in august to take photos.

Edric64
    Free Member

If I had my way they wouldnt get put up but the other half loves Christmas and its her house !

Bregante

Usually a week before. I’m not too fussed when they go up but we always take them down before new years eve. I find Xmas decorations in January very depressing for some reason.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Ours are usually up mid December and down early January. If it was left to me, they’d wouldn’t go up at all.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Tom B.. want to borrow the tree wrecker??

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Christmas decorations – when do you put yours up?’ is closed to new replies.