Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Christmas Beard…
  • Kryton57

Anyone else? I’m kind of using the fact I’ve got no customer visits until 14th Jan to wfh and avoid the razor…

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve got a ‘Winter Warmer’. strted growing in October and will keep it till after my Ski Holiday in March.

messiah
    Free Member

No. After a few days I get scratchy and a tendency for ingrowing hairs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dashed
    Free Member

Went feral in Sept when I was in Canada for a few weeks – the beard remains 🙂

sandwicheater

Miss my beard (if you could call it that) 😥 , was ace in winter.

New business means it will not be back for a few years. I need a few weeks to bed it in so always grow it on holiday.

D0NK

Beardvember is over plus was looking through our photos for christmas pressies and realised what a scruffy fecker I look with a beard so keeping the stubble short from now on. (or atleast until I cba, running the clippers round my face every few days is so tiresome 😉 )

a tendency for ingrowing hairs.

thought you got that from shaving.

birky
    Free Member

I try most winters but always give in to the itch

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I started my winter hobo beard the end of July.

Kryton57

I’m at the itchy stage now, trying to decide whether it should be short and need or SingleSpeed stylee.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I stop shaving in October normally. Keeps my face warm.
    By April I look like grizzly Adams.

scotroutes

Currently at the itchy stage. Dunno if it’ll last much longer.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Had a belter, li’l lad got nits last week, back to the beginning

anonymouse
    Free Member

Going strong since August here.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nahhh, hate the itchy stage too, I shall continue with my trimmed goatee stylee thanks.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Done it for years, makes winter riding a bit warmer.

Laydeez love it also.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Must be 14/15 years since I last scraped my chin with a sharp piece of steel, if it’s itchy try just shaving the bit where your shirt collar goes.

Drac

No. They’re bloody awful things I got rid of my Movember ASAP as just hate them.

momo

I started growing mine at TT back in May, shaved it off for Movember, it’s on it’s way back now (much to the dismay of MrsMomo!)

seizednuts
    Free Member

done the movember thing. Even though its a beard with a bit in the meddle missing. I liked it so much ive kept it. The wife dosnt like it says it scratches?! 😀

joshvegas
    Free Member

I don’t buy the scratching thing, when i have shaved its like 80grit sandpaper, my beard is soft and luxuriant 😀

everyone
    Free Member

Started growing mine just to see if I could. I’ve grown quite attached to it now.

johndoh
    Free Member

Depends on whether your wife/GF/BF or whatever likes the feel of the hair – you know, Christmas and all that… 😉

trailmonkey

i’m 48 and i’ve got past three days growth for the first time in my life.

now 10 days in = pure girl bait

CheesybeanZ

A beards for life not just for Christmas .

alpin
    Free Member

not been beardless for over two years now.

hack it back with the clippers to a #2 once every 3-4 months or whenever i’m going back to the UK…. the hassle/moaning/comments from my mum are not worth the effort.

tomhoward

To all y’all.

POIDH.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Apart from the odd break for a week or two, (shaved to get married etc) I have had a beard for 34 years. 50 now and it’s getting a bit badger like. Sadly I am no longer allowed to go the Duck Dynasty route.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Christmas Beard…’ is closed to new replies.