Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Chris King, my love knoweth no end. The hub tool makes it even greater
  • hutchweb

Have always loved my CK hubs. Taking them apart to clean and oil the bearings and ring drive cheers me up because of their amazing quality.
    I have just bought the hub maintenance tool off the the forum and my love grows deeper.
    Stripped my rear today for the first time. I have had the hub for three years, in constant use, and bought it 2nd hand off here. It was working perfectly but getting a bit quiet.
    Mechanically it is still perfect, just needed a clean.
    The hub tool is beautiful quality like the hubs and makes the process simple.
    I look forward to more years use.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+1

Amazing and lovely engineering.

I feel the same about my Chris King hubs and they’re 8 years old…

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

+1 for Bottom Bracket and servicing. Need help with hubs though.

thatsnotmyname
    Free Member

I have a Chris King rear hub on my bike that I bought new in 2004, never maintained as often as it should have been and still going strong. Amazing quality

nickc

D’you know where to get wheels built with CK hubs, had a brief look on’t Web, but not much comes up

hutchweb

Sorry no, I built my own. It must be easy!

Daffy

JRA., Strada, Stif.

d3carbon
    Free Member

D’you know where to get wheels built with CK hubs, had a brief look on’t Web, but not much comes up

Sixth Element

nickc

Not JRA anymore, but strada seem to have what I’m looking for, thanks daffy

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If your building on kings then a good lbs. Find a wheel builder with a good rep and spec what you need.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Chris King, my love knoweth no end. The hub tool makes it even greater’ is closed to new replies.