Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Chris Akrigg – latest Mind Games video
  • B.A.Nana
    Free Member

It’s already been mentioned on a post, but not specifically an Akrigg post. So, just thought I’d do a PSA for those who like watching his vids. Locations look like: MTB = St Ives, Harden Moor. Bouldering = Shipley Glen and Earl Crags (just an assumption, could be friggin anywhere). Motorbike: no idea, but looks like Southern Dales somewhere. [video]http://vimeo.com/40308950[/video]

Mugboo

Can’t beleive he’s discovered our lines! 🙂

mintimperial

Good stuff, great to see him back doing slightly silly things again. 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Can’t beleive he’s discovered our lines!

You need to invite him out on a ride so you can show him some harder lines!. 😉

Simon

Great to see him so positive and on the mend, he’s inspirational.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’ve always liked how understated his personality is on the videos. Lets his riding do the talking.

lucien

What a thoroughly decent bloke, and good luck to him with a speedy recovery. Wish I had a fraction of the talent…..

ianv
    Free Member

Locations look like: MTB = St Ives, Harden Moor. Bouldering = Shipley Glen and Earl Crags (just an assumption, could be friggin anywhere). Motorbike: no idea, but looks like Southern Dales somewhere.

Bouldering is Earl and Shipley Glen, the Moto stuff is Hawkswick Cote (I think)

PrinceJohn

Great to see him so positive and on the mend, he’s inspirational.

+1

He is very much my inspiration at the moment after breaking my femur 6 weeks ago.

MrSparkle

Despite him being a Yorky I must admit I quite like the fella. Good to see him recovering and getting back into it.

messiah
    Free Member

Always happy to watch a bit of his stuff.

robhenry85
    Free Member

top vid from what seems like a top bloke!

he’s the type of guy you want to go riding with

lunge

Marked for watching later.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Bouldering is Earl and Shipley Glen

IanV, I wasn’t sure if the tree covered boulder outcrop location might be Woodhouse Scar, which is very similar to Shipley Glen, so didn’t want to state it as fact just incase, but it looked like and I assumed Shipley Glen the most likely. I’ve never climbed at Earl Crags and there are loads of high line outcrops in the area that are similar, but again, I thought most likely Earl, considering where he lives. Great vid tho, always enjoy watching his stuff.

puddings
    Free Member

interesting that although he is sponsored by 5:10 they didn’t sort him out with a pair of shoes for the video, leaving him to use those awful Scarpa things 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Chris Akrigg – latest Mind Games video’ is closed to new replies.