Chopping wood boosts Testosterone.

Home Forum Chat Forum Chopping wood boosts Testosterone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Chopping wood boosts Testosterone.
  • brakes

They used soccer as the sport to compare against when everyone knows it’s a game for ladyshapes.

lucien

I thought you just needed to have it rather than doing anything about it – that’s what boosts testosterone (naturally).

organic355

I Got Wood and fell pretty manly about it.

Can’t stand up though as I’m at work.

kudos100

They used soccer as the sport to compare against when everyone knows it’s a game for ladyshapes.

This.

Morris dancing would produce more testosterone that football.

perthmtb

And being a stock trader on a winning streak can increase your testosterone levels by ten times 😯

The truth behind testosterone: Why men risk it all

5thElefant

I spent 10 days over Christmas clearing wood. I couldn’t believe how much muscle I put on. That might explain it…

perthmtb

Is that a young Connie Booth I see? The one who went on to marry John Cleese and star with him in Faulty Towers?

Morris dancing would produce more testosterone that football.

ahh but does it produce as much as that awesome feeling you get when you get the chance to let people know how cool you are because you don’t like football? Or even better when you do it in such a staggeringly cool and interesting way that people have to hide their jealousy of your awesomeness by pretending to <yawn>?

obelix

And above we have a member of the football nazi police, who have personally taken it upon themselves to burn anyone making anti-football comments. Keep it up. Sieg heil!

Every UK forum has these ‘enforcers’ unfortunately, shows how pervasive the football hysteria is. It’s just a sport where you kick a ball around fella, don’t take criticism of at as a personal insult.

brakes

I actually like football, but it isn’t as manly and butch as rugby where healthy men in tight shorts have a good wrestle in the mud.

Keep it up. Sieg heil!

wow, the testosterone certainly is flowing. stay clear of the woodpile or you might explode.

obelix – Member

And above we have a member of the anti-football nazi police, who have personally taken it upon themselves to burn anyone making anti-anti-football comments. Keep it up. Sieg heil!

Every UK forum has these ‘enforcers’ unfortunately, shows how pervasive the anti-football hysteria is. It’s just a sport where you kick a ball around fella, don’t take criticism of at as a personal insult.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Chopping wood boosts Testosterone.’ is closed to new replies.