- Chocolate 'tree' disappointment
GF bought me a Thorntons chocolate tree for Christmas and I finally tried it today (been at work last 4 days) and it is bloody horrible. Tastes like cheap kiddies stuff. I now have indigestion and have the problem of disposing of it ‘gratefully’! Eating it is not an option as the bloody thing is a foot high with thick moulded chocolate.
‘Getting shot’ suggestions welcome (not too messy as I’ve already thought of accidentally leaving it by the cooker/radiator to destruct naturally) FYI GF bought it as she doesn’t like Thorntons so wouldn’t be tempted to nibble!
The offending item
Bleeuurgh 😐Posted 5 years agoCharlieMungusMember
I thought this was going to be about those chocolate trees i see along the path when out riding. Those lovely looking trees with the chocs all bundled up in those little bags. Reckon i’ll not bother packing sarnies next time and just fill up on those chocolates next time i need an energy boost.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Chocolate 'tree' disappointment’ is closed to new replies.