Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Chocolate Soreen.
  • Jakester
    Free Member

Toffee apple flavour found and purchased. Will test tonight. No, don’t thank me.

kayla1
    Free Member

What’s wrong with Palm Oil then ?

Dunno if that was a trolly post or not, but a quick google of ‘palm oil’ nets this-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=palm+oil&oq=palm+oil&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3.2543j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

funkmasterp

Only on here could a lighthearted thread on the joys of chocolate malt loaf turn in to a treatise on the fate of Orang utans and the evils of the Conservative party.

Love it.

I’ve just eaten half a banana malt loaf.

Fun facts of the day:

1: A full banana malt loaf equals half of a Bornean Orang-utan. I’ve just shortened the life of an ape by one quarter.

2: For every bite of banana and original malt loaf 0.2p is given to Margaret Thatcher’s ghost. This sum  doubles when eating apple or toffee apple variants.

zilog6128

Kryton57

Dunno if that was a trolly post or not

To be fair I had to google Palm Oil.   I thought it was a sexual reference.

funkmasterp

That looks like an adult Sumatran Orang. He’s only worth a fifth per loaf 😉

sirromj

I’m feeling so woke after reading this thread.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Few Commissioner Gordon nominees in this thread…

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

To be fair I had to google Palm Oil.  I thought it was a sexual reference.

I had to Google it too as it sounded like something you would use for choking the purple headed warrior, I have a plan though.

We all know conservative mp’s are evil so to redeem themselves the owners of Soreen could kill them all off, rehome all the Orang utans made homeless by deforestation into their houses, then the Orang utans could also fill all their seats in parliament and probably negotiate us a better deal for brexit at the same time.

And then we could all eat Soreen safe in the knowledge that we are making the world a better place.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Chocolate Soreen.’ is closed to new replies.