chinese carbon 29er forks.any good?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • chinese carbon 29er forks.any good?
  • cheeezzy24

Had a look at these on ebay and wondered if they are any good for £100. Anyone tried them?

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

I’ve got a set but there are so many different ones from lots of different manufacturers that you can’t really refer to them all as one. I’ll see if I can find the ones I’ve got.

unovolo

Bought a set from Ali-express, think they were either Flyxii or Ican ones(supposed to be reputable by Chinese standards)cant remember which, with tapered carbon steerer and normal QR dropouts.

Riding on them for 12months now with no issues so far(just tempted fate)
    Weight wise they came in at 568gm with a uncut steerer.

There are loads of different sellers with loads of different styles, brands available so can be a bit of a lottery

psycorp

I bought a set of fat bike Chinese carbon forks off ebay at the start of the year. Mainly because at the time the only retail ones I could get in the specs I wanted were over 3 times the price for something that looked very very similar. So far so good. The bike has been loaded up on bikepacking trips too.

Having said that before you buy you have to accept that should anything go wrong you’re probably on your own.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘chinese carbon 29er forks.any good?’ is closed to new replies.