Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Children's cycling clothing. What/Where from please? *possible wanted thread too
  • rockhopper70

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent kids cycling clothing.
    Girls 11 & 13.
    Boy 7.

Or if you have any jackets, shorts, tights, warm gloves etc that you want to possibly sell then I’d be interested to hear.
    Thanks.

hebridean
    Free Member

Polaris stuff is usually ok. Decathlon also do a good range of kids clothing at really good prices

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Dare 2b, buy in their sales

Tracey

Got sum off Katies XS ladies stuff in the loft. What size are you looking for.

TiRed

Decathlon tights, polaris tops. Got a cammo one that is now too small.

rockhopper70

tracy….ladies xs stuff might suit the 13yo?
    what do you have?

Tracey

Will get it out and send some pics

Junkyard
    Free Member

decathalon seem to be the best value/widest range
    Isla bikes do stuff
    http://www.justjuniorscyclewear.co.uk/shop/index.php/categories/view/8
    sports direct sometimes do stuff that is worth buying

they sell everything but it neither cheap nor silly expensive

there is not much out there tbh so i tend to use Decathalon and normal outdoor coats for winter and some waterproof trousers if really bad weather.

Speshpaul

we’ve got a small used ad NWT medium adli jerseys.
    drop me a line if you want more details.
    cheers
    Paul

MoreCashThanDash

As above, Decathlon has a good range, that just junior site I stumbled across today as it seemed the only place with Polaris kit for kids.

Altura kids stuff is a bit pricey but lasts well, their winter cruiser tights are really good.

Warm gloves – hope Aldi do their winter gloves in small

Tracey

Sorry for the delay. Heres the XS stuff we have. Its all Sombrio make, so not cheap, in very good condition and looking for £12 per item posted. Some of it has matching tops and bottoms. Could do a price for the job lot posted. Email me if interested

http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/traceylawton1/library/clothes?sort=3&page=1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Children's cycling clothing. What/Where from please? *possible wanted thread too’ is closed to new replies.