Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Children running & jumping in flat above
  • Premier Icon sirromj
    Subscriber

Doing my head in. I went and spoke to them the other week. Just knocked on door and said it was… Can’t remember exactly. Wasn’t rude or shouty. I dislike confration rather a lot and can’t usually handle it very well. They’re not otherwise bad, they stopped using our courtyard as a rubbish bin last year.

Most evenings I can put up with the running around. Just sometimes it gets too much when you’re otherwise relaxing. Sometimes end up combatting it with music, Aphex Twin lately. Starts off at I’m-angry-and-making-a-point volume which make me anxious and a bit sweaty so turn it down after a couple of minutes. A bit more 5 minutes later until it’s only just loud enough for thudding coming through the ceiling to not be a distraction.

parkesie

Chill, go out, get some big comfy over ear headphones. Dont become that neighbour that everyone thinks is a grumpy old arse who plays music too loud if someone farts in the adjoining flat.

project

“No desert for them then” from an old thread

Be grateful you could have been on the m62 in the middle lane overtaking stobarts/coaches etc, and two cars overtake you fast…………………..

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

Why don’t you offer to take the kids to the park or a ride?

Premier Icon sirromj
    Subscriber

Why don’t you offer to take the kids to the park or a ride?

Because that would be weird… Plus I don’t speak their language…. And it would be weird.

Anyone know where I can get AKG 271 mk2 over-ear-headphones repaired?

km79

Let them know there is a crazy axe murderer on the loose that hunts his victims by sound and he’s been spotted before in the close.

Premier Icon jekkyl
    Subscriber

move.

fifeandy

Bl**dy kids!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Children running & jumping in flat above’ is closed to new replies.