Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Children on ebikes
  • anagallis_arvensis

The state of kids health these days is shocking. Most can’t run for more than a few mins, the roads are considered too dangerous to walk or ride on and so they rarely leave the house.
    Not sure ebikes are the worth blaming though.

that may explain why he has got hammered by van Aert and van Der Pol over the last month or so, just a theory

Hardly hammered, he’s been beaten by bigger more powerful riders on courses that suit bigger more powerful riders. Given his size the power the must put out is incredible.

singlespeedstu

SSS – thats why I said ” unless you are racing”

Then the whole point supanova seemed to be making would be pointless as it’d still not be a sport if they were on manual bikes.

*Make note to back away and go for a ride instead of getting sucked in*

jam-bo

The state of kids health these days is shocking. Most can’t run for more than a few mins, the roads are considered too dangerous to walk or ride on and so they rarely leave the house.

put down the Mail on Sunday grandad…

anagallis_arvensis

put down the Mail on Sunday grandad…

I’m not, I see it everyday at work, the fact that people such as yourself don’t is a worry.

anagallis_arvensis

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I imagine kids with ebikes are more likely to ride them than kids with BSA’s. That’s got to be a good thing. One of my neighbours asked me for advice re bikes. I suggested a couple of really nice second hand bikes on Gumtree. They then told me they’d got a bike from Decathlon. Baskets, mudguards etc it weighs a ton. The routing for the rear brake is so crazy it seized almost straight away. It’s a death trap once it goes downhill. As a result she rarely uses it. To be fair though she does get lots of exercise, just not on a bike.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.