Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Chicks dig sheds. Forget online dating and start building!
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

A couple of days after the Shed of the Year, my inbox is filling up with ladies needing advice on shed building.

Who’d have thought the humble shed would be a babe magnet?

allthepies
    Free Member

😆

teethgrinder

You need help filtering the wheat from the chaffed?

matt_outandabout

New form name needed? Mcloverlover?

bruneep

Nah its stw’ers seeking some manlove from you

Harry_the_Spider

Peter, it wasn’t the shed, it was the brogues.

boblo
    Free Member

‘I need to build a shed for future bunny boiling duties….’ etc etc 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Actually my wife said it wasn’t the brogues either. It was the castle, the gardens and the way you say “hoos”.

tang
    Free Member

Love shack next on the cards?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Peter, it wasn’t the shed, it was the brogues.

Those were the presenter’s shoes.

You might be onto something there Boblo.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Pete, I think my missus may be about to head for fife too! She was quietly impressed with both you and your surroundings big fella! ;-)))

cvilla

Just saw a STWer on the TV!
    C4 Researchers not up to much, did not even mention the tree incident a while ago that Saved the tree hoos!
    Great work Pete, can’t wait for the next instalment of Fife construction world:)

leffeboy

You need help filtering the wheat from the chaffed?

excellent comic mispelling or mistake? 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

‘C4 Researchers not up to much, did not even mention the tree incident a while ago that Saved the tree hoos!’

I did mention it, but it didn’t make the edit.

‘ Great work Pete, can’t wait for the next instalment of Fife construction world:) ‘

An free Anderson shelter just appeared on my radar, I’m thinking it might be perfect for a Shepherd’s hut I could build on my old trailer.

righog
    Free Member

excellent comic mispelling or mistake?

Oh he meant it alright…PERVERT !

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Ok girls, come and get me!

willard

i’ve been out of comms for a bit… What happened with “Shed of the Year”?? Did McMooter storm it/

teethgrinder

righog – Member
    excellent comic mispelling or mistake?
    Oh he meant it alright…PERVERT !

Oi! I resemble that remark.

franksinatra

An free Anderson shelter just appeared on my radar, I’m thinking it might be perfect for a Shepherd’s hut I could build on my old trailer.

I am genuinely excited about that, please do it! I love a building thread.

bearGrease

When is/was it on?*

* I don’t want to watch it, I just want to stop my wife watching it and flitting over to Fife.

zippykona

Can I join in? Had to make shed smaller to fit behind big shed. Also needed to cut a corner out so it would fit around a brick pillar. £35 build costs.

mcmoonter
    Free Member
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Can’t believe that cinema ‘shed’ won, can only think the likes of him had all his geeky mates from avforum etc voting for him. Was the least attractive thing on the show.

joshvegas
    Free Member

It would take a very special lady to peek inside my lockup and commit to a long term relationship.. Or even a short one!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Geeky, I received a note from the Teapot this afternoon, they had a party for the broadcast in the Teapot. He said everyone there squealed in horror and threw up their arms at the result.

My sister described my future as the SuBo of Sheds.

Oh, the Anderson shelter is GO. Picking it up from Glasgow tomorrow evening.

Watch this space!

righog
    Free Member

Just watched it.. Bloody brilliant, results a bit iffy but what you gonna do ?

In the Eco category, I was torn between yours and the garden on the roof shed, both really great in different ways.

New house has put pay to my plans for a couple of sheds/shepards hut/ mini holiday house builds this year for me.

old Shepards hut thread

Looking forward to the new one 😀

footflaps

A couple of days after the Shed of the Year, my inbox is filling up with ladies needing advice on shed building.

You sure that’s not just hora using aliases?

mogrim

Oh, the Anderson shelter is GO. Picking it up from Glasgow tomorrow evening.

Watch this space!

Another McMoonter build thread??? I’m getting the biscuits ready 🙂

Bunnyhop

Whoa there ladies,as an stwer and original mcmoonter shed enthusiast, get to the back of the queue.

I too couldn’t believe the cinema shed won over the teapot.

user-removed
    Free Member

I am currently arranging my next cycle tour around ending every day at McM’s Pool Hoose 😀

matt_outandabout

Anderson shelter? I’m in.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Chicks dig sheds. Forget online dating and start building!’ is closed to new replies.