Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Chepstow Bike Jumble! @ UPCycle, Saturday 16th November 2pm-4pm
  • Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

Chepstow Bike Jumble Sale @ UPCycle premiers on Saturday 16th November, 2pm – 4pm.

At Monmouthshire Upcycle, opposite Chepstow Railway Station. Postcode: NP16 5PF

*** it’s FREE to come and sell your stuff ***

Tables provided, bring and buy bike components, accessories or tools.

There’ll be indoor space for tables, so don’t let bad weather put you off.

https://www.facebook.com/events/upcycle/upcycles-first-bike-jumble/468593227196820/?__mref=mb

shedbrewed

Oooo exciting. Will have a shed rummage.
    What time before 2pm are we able to set up?

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

@shedbrewed, I’ve just messaged the organisers and got this response:

“1:45pm earliest I would say.”

shedbrewed

Ta

Can you park ok by it?

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

@dobiejessmo

Yes, there’s free parking in the council carpark by the Station. It’s on the left as you approach.

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

PSA: There will be cake for sale

Premier Icon burko73
    Subscriber

You can park in the massive tesco car pk as well.

shedbrewed

Will be there. Thanks for the tip off. As long as I manage to sell enough to cover my cake costs it’ll be grand.

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

It’s tomorrow!

If you’re going to the Forest of Dean tomorrow, why not pop along on your way home?

nickjb

Thas was good. A great range of stuff. Spent a few quid. Hope it becomes a regular thing.

Premier Icon fadda
    Subscriber

Gah!

Only just seen this – I have some stuff in the garage I could have brought along (and inevitably replaced with different “new” stuff… 🙄)

Hope it went well enough for there to be another one….

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

@nickjb thanks for coming, I hope you enjoy your purchases!

@fadda  sorry you missed it. I’ll post up on STW when the next one is confirmed. We’re hoping it will become a regular event.

shedbrewed

Thanks for the post @si77 jive to meet you. I can confirm the cakes were good 👍

That looks good much easier to get in and out of than Bristol for the Mud dock sale hope there is another one cheers spent the day riding on the Malverns first dry Saturday for ages.

Steelfreak

Any idea roughly when the next one might be? (Like Fadda, I’ve only just noticed this…)

Premier Icon ctk
    Subscriber

I popped along bought some bits (and some cake) if its on again I’ll bring some stuff to sell.

Regret not buying a Spinergy wheel!

Premier Icon si77
    Subscriber

As soon as I have some concrete info about the next one, I’ll let y’all know.

And, if you don’t want to risk relying on me, there’s always their Facebook page.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.