Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheltenham Gee-Gee Festival
  • scandal42
    Free Member

Any of the well connected STW inner circle at the festival or having a flutter?

Fancy sharing the top secret tips you got off a friend of a friend who works in the horse riding section of Go Outdoors at weekends?

Not a big gambler myself but always have a small dabble on this and the open etc

Horse related puns welcome but no nagging about gambling being a losers game.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

I’ve done my picks for the day if you’re interested?

Depends what you’re after, if you’re doing 50p ew I can give you outsiders or if you bet bigger, more certain picks.

mountainman

Living in Ireland with irish love of the horses n fair few well known trainers around the area,Willie Mullins,George Elliott as examples.

I work with a retired jockey ,shame he has dementia else sure h’ed have some good tips.

Luck be with you .

Plus i’ve won more on the few nags i’ve punted on than ever have with the lotto.

scandal42
    Free Member

Gimme the outsiders jonny, I’m an underdog backer 😀

mountainman

With odds at present on PP website 21/1 she’s worth a punt as won last race on same horse.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

These are my outsiders:

13:30 Not many picks as favourite is 5/1 in small field, As De Mee at 28-1 is way too long. I’d leave this race alone or back Bristol De Mai
    14:10 Join The Clam 28-1 Padge 40-1
    14:50 Josses Hill 28-1
    15:30 Saphir Du Rheu 12-1 (not that long, but 12-1 is too long)
    16:10 Empire of Dirt 20-1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheltenham Gee-Gee Festival’ is closed to new replies.