Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cheese rolling, Arsenall V Hull
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

As a life long arsenal supporter, can I just say that if the accusations at the end of the game are true, then I think Ceas Fabregas should be banned for life.
    It was obvious looking at the managerial interviews that lots went on, probably before, during, & after, the game, but IF a team captain behaved in such a manner then throw the book at the *insert rude word*.

Input from CFH & Smee welcome.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What’s happened?

mike_check
    Free Member

The interview with Wenger was possibly the greatest thing I’ve ever seen on sports TV, put infront of a TV replay so he couldn’t say ‘I didn’t see that’ (re; offside goal) proper toe curler!

tails
    Free Member

Banning him for life is a bit extreme based on the little I’ve heard, ban him for semi final i say

RudeBoy
    Free Member

FFS…

WHAT HAPPENED?????

sc-xc

RudeBoy – Member

What’s happened?

+1

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Oh come on Fred, look at the end of my post, what do you think happened?

Just how many CFH V Smee posts have there been 😉

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

banned for life for spitting at someones feet.
    are you sure?
    I agree it’s not a very nice thing to do, but a life ban for it seems some what excessive.

mike_check
    Free Member

For Rudeboy – apparently/allegedly he spat in the face of Hull assistant Brian Haughton, local (to me, met him, used to serve his Dad in the club) respectable, honest bloke with old school values (e.g talk, then row, then whatever, but never spit at). No TV footage shown to back up allegations tho, so ‘allegedly’ it will stay until people make agreements I guess.

*Edit ‘in the face’ was added by pundits

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I must also say Setanta obviously know they aren’t getting jack next year, so ain’t afraid of showing the ‘real stuff’ 😉

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

phil brown has just said on sky he spat at horton’s feet.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ah, right.

But Camping Gaz was not playing?

Did Haughton spit at a lady on a bicycle?

Fabregas will be gone next season anyway, if Arse don’t get into the Champeens League.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

To all, I think I side with that other discussion on here, there is no excuse for spitting, it never happened before the current influx of superstars, so why not ban him for life?
    If something is unacceptable, then it remains so, banning for a game or two just sends out the wrong message.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

El Hadj Diouf anyone?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

As for spitting, El Hadji Diouf was a disgusting bastard. He’s done it a good few times.

Shooduv been sent off against Arsenal t’other day. That was a proper nasty tackle on Almunia.

I was glad when Liverpool got rid of him.

mike_check
    Free Member

I’m lost at Camping Gaz but nevermind, regardless of him playing for Arsenal (a team I’ve never liked) I always thought of Fabregas as an honest, respectable player that I would welcome at Liverpool (quality player, good attiude), not some petulant superstar, a la Ronaldo.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Camping Gaz, well it’s silly but it’s cos Fabregas sounds like something you’d use on holiday…

Fantastic player. I’d like to see him at Liverpool too. Dunno how he’d fit in alongside Gerrard, but I’d like to see him in a proper red shirt!

it never happened before the current influx of superstars

It’s always been going on. S’just that modern TV cams are much better at picking things out.

Can’t say I entirely blame Rikjard; it was Rudi Voller….

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

LATE EDIT. the original post was based on the assumption Ceas spat at his face, but I still think he should have a VERY harsh penalty for being a ****.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Rest of season ban, then? Except for Arsenal’s game with Man U, of course, as it would be good if Arsenal could beat them….

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I think I have expressed my views on spitting already this week, but the resident Setanta ‘pundits’ all said they would rather see a player/ staff member ‘decked’ than be spat at.
    It’s just wrong, & no I am not a Smee troll.

tails
    Free Member

‘decked’ than be spat at

see thats why people do it, say someone has really upset you and you can’t control your anger. whats the most degrading thing you can do to them punch them no, head butt na spit in there face yep. I’m not saying the hull guy upset fab okay.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Cheese rolling, Arsenall V Hull’ is closed to new replies.