Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cheese in your coffee
  • gowerboy

Does anyone else follow Jokkmokkguiderna on YouTube.

I love his videos. I enjoyed his latest one.

Definitely worth a watch.

cheese@4p

Very nice, made my Monday morning.

longdog
    Free Member

Damn you! I feel sick with envy now 😂

Subbed, thanks for that, looks dreamy.

Davesport

Does anyone else follow Jokkmokkguiderna on YouTube.

I love his videos. I enjoyed his latest one.

Definitely worth a watch.

No, but I’m now subscribed & the Youtube black hole just got deeper :o)

Many thanks. Looks like a good watch.

walowiz

Great vid – nice way to start a Monday morning, subscribed as I don’t have enough stuff to distract me.

DickBarton

I don’t drink coffee and I’m not a massive cheese fan, but that coffeecheese is daft enough for me to want to try it!

A great video.

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’ve watched 30 seconds and have already subscribed!!
    Loving the dogs running past as he’s moving ‘not slowly’!

Why is our country so boring 🙁

DickBarton

We have a cold and damp climate whereas the nordic region seems to have a cold and drier climate…is my guess!

Our country isn’t boring, just the stuff that we do is what we consider normal so we need to find other things for us to do/try that makes us think it is exciting. (I’m not explaining what I mean well – we have plenty of exciting things to do and we do some of them, but when you see someone doing something else in an environment that we don’t have that often then it suddenly makes us pine for more adventures)

dovebiker

Awesome! Something I’ve always loved to try but there’s only a small window for ideal skating conditions before the snowfall accumulates on the ice, or freeze-thaw makes the ice all lumpy

footflaps

Crossfit had a thing with ‘bullet proof’ coffee which is butter in your coffee.

Since I hate butter and dislike coffee, I can’t really comment on it…

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’m not explaining what I mean well

Yes you are…. and you’re dead right!

tthew

we have plenty of exciting things to do and we do some of them, but when you see someone doing something else in an environment that we don’t have that often then it suddenly makes us pine for more adventures

Yeah, I’m sure your Swedish fellah up there is desperate to make a film about slogging around a damp and muddy Delamere forest of a weekend, avoiding kids on balance bikes, paying over the odds for Coffee and cake at the visitor centre and getting chased by Cockerpoo’s. 🤣

DickBarton

True, but if you go to a tourist hotspot, you will get a huge range of users…your Delamere suggestion isn’t quite the same as the video either – the guy has jumped out on his own and gone for an adventure and making a video…Delamere isn’t going to be a solitary location… 😉

footflaps

Yeah, I’m sure your Swedish fellah up there is desperate to make a film about slogging around a damp and muddy Delamere forest of a weekend, avoiding kids on balance bikes, paying over the odds for Coffee and cake at the visitor centre and getting chased by Cockerpoo’s.

It’s all in the screen play, you just need a better writer….

molgrips
    Free Member

Why is our country so boring

It’s not. I lived in Finland for over a year including two winters, and my local riding area looked mostly like that. The riding was superb – rolling fire-roads connecting single track with lots of woodwork across bogs in impossibly beautiful forests and lakes. But that’s all it was, all the time. I came back to Wales a couple of times and I was overwhelmed with joy being able to ride up a big mountain and hammer down some long rocky descents, whilst actually being able to see a long way.

Point is, loads of place are beautiful and don’t look down on what you have just because you’re used to it.

Also remember that guy’s in Northern Sweden which is miles away from anywhere – the equivalent of the Scottish Highlands in UK terms which aren’t dissimilar, really. The Highlands are wetter though, can’t really argue with that 🙂

gowerboy

I got the same feelings of envy when I watched it… but like others have said, it’s not just the place, it’s what we make of where we live. There is plenty of opportunity for adventure in the UK… even if the potential of N Sweden is a just maybe a little bit higher 😉

fasthaggis

Well,where ever you live,life’s what you make it an all that 😉 but thanks for posting gowerboy. Going for a tour on those lakes would be awesome.Ice skating was one of the first things I got in to as a young kid,loved skating outdoors when the ice was good and safe.That pinging noise when you threw a test weight out on to the ice 😃 😊 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.