• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • check this snowboard film out
  • jedi

NEVER NOT SNOWBOARD MOVIE

lovely!
    the flip and gap between 2 buildings is amazing

DezB
    Free Member

It’s like a bit like too freestyle shit for like me I’m afraid like. Some amazing stuff like there like though.
    Bit puzzled by snowboarding not being about contests, but being about driving around in a car looking for spots to snowboard!!

richen987
    Free Member

nope, that is exactly what snowboarding should be about, awesome video,
    in the 6 seasons i did the majority of our time was spent looking for untouched off piste and places to build kickers and stuff, good times.
    Cheers for the link.

vintagewino
    Free Member

the Jake Blauvelt movie ‘Naturally’ is worth a watch (but not if you want contest snowboarding!)

DezB
    Free Member

the Jake Blauvelt movie ‘Naturally’ is worth a watch

Oh yes. Wow.

cat69uk
    Free Member

Loved that, have not been away for a couple of years due to lack of funds. Must work harder……..

Mugboo

Great end to a hard day at work, bring on January!

martinxyz
    Free Member

Dez, it’s the pressure in comps and getting judged that they can’t be bothered with. Like the best mtb ride you’ve ever had wasn’t an event.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Formal Competition is not really in the ethos of snowboarding any more than it is in trad mountaineering.

jedi

naturally is good too. esp eirc jacksons part

jaymoid

This is priceless…

If you turn up at some pro snowboarder film shoot, and then ask to have a go, they’ll probably say yes… and then film it… and then add some funny audio… and put it on the internet…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUOzDHowXrE[/video]

Source: Nowamean

DezB
    Free Member

Ouch! 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Dez, it’s the pressure in comps and getting judged that they can’t be bothered with.

Yeah, not really what I meant – is driving round in a car the ethos of snowboarding? You know, I though it was about mountains!

passtherizla
    Free Member

Grindhouse

My buddy Jamie is this media company.

jedi

i could watch nic muller all day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘check this snowboard film out’ is closed to new replies.