Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheapish goggles Oakley or 100%?
  • zelak999
    Free Member

Looking for a pair of goggles for use with my full face lid and my TLD A1 lid.
    Any recommends for either 100% or oakleys?
    Need ones that don’t fog up!

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Goggle fit depends on face shape. Make sure they fit your nose and cheeks especially.

Crowbar for me, stand offs work well, can be had cheap and lots of pattern lenses available for grimy days.

Also once the foam is wet any goggle will steam eventually. Get a few pairs and rotate them for really manky uplift days.

jimmy

Crowbar for me

Are there different crowbars? I have a skiing goggle and ordered a clear lens from an mx shop but it doesn’t fit. The clear ski lenses are double glazed and vented so for the price I’m as well getting a new o-frame.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

I think they are different, I have mx ones and was close to buying snow lenses then seem to remember they don’t fit

Mine are old now but sure I only paid 30odd quid a set for mx ones, just watch eBay for bargains

O frames also great and cheap, as are lenses, which is important as you’ll scratch them up fast

Superficial
    Free Member

You can buy cheaper goggles but once the lenses are scratched you’ll find them difficult to replace. O-frames aren’t particularly expensive.

I just got a cheap pair of Oakleys to go with my Bell Super 2R for BPW and they worked fine – cheap as chips with a spare lense and I wasn’t scared of wiping Welsh grit off them

[url=https://flic.kr/p/H8PXVC]2016-06-11_11-52-19[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Have a range of fox and Oakley been able to get lenses for all of them but trying on is key.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheapish goggles Oakley or 100%?’ is closed to new replies.