Cheap/Hack Parts For Sale incl Frame & Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cheap/Hack Parts For Sale incl Frame & Bike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cheap/Hack Parts For Sale incl Frame & Bike
  • Having a major clearout of the bike dungeon. Pics coming later/tomorrow once I’ve sorted it all out.

Sunn Vertik frame – bought as NOS in about 1999 and its been used for about 50 miles since then. Been hung on the wall in my cellar since. Has a few marks here and there and the head badge fell off but all the original bubble decals etc are all intact.
    V-Brake only and its a teeny tiny small (about 14″ but will confirm all measurements later)
    £50 collected from Halifax

On-One Mary bars. Black, 31.8mm, used twice. £15 posted
    Azonic ORC stem. Black, ~110mm, 25.4mm clamp. £10 posted
    Easton EA30 bars. Cut down slightly, black, 25.4mm clamp. £9 posted
    Superstar 1×9/10 guide (top only, BB mount). Black, little use, £9 posted
    Gamut bash guard. Well used and has a crack around one of the bolt holes. Think it’ll go up to a 34/36t ring. £8 posted

Swobo Folsom cruiser. Battleship grey, like new, singlespeed, roller brake. Its a large but its perfect for me at 5’8″ but will go a load bigger and a touch smaller as well. Bought for putting the kids seat on the back but realistically I’ll never use it. Bought on a whim and would rather have the money and dungeon space back. Only deviation from standard spec is a set of Atomlab Aircorp pedals.
    £140 collected from Halifax

More to come later…

Pic of the bash pls mate

Premier Icon cjr61

Pics of the superstar guide please

Will sort them both later chaps.

Details and pics of the Sunn frame please to rcatkin AT gmail DOT com. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cheap/Hack Parts For Sale incl Frame & Bike’ is closed to new replies.