Cheapest way to convert a Reverb from left to right hand

Home Forum Bike Forum Cheapest way to convert a Reverb from left to right hand

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheapest way to convert a Reverb from left to right hand
  • Apart from having the push rod pointing away from you so would actuate with your finger rather than thumb… Or find someone willing to swap…

creamegg

A new remote assembly is around £90 (or it was a couple months ago). Have a look on ze german websites.

Then sell your LH lever to re-coup some of the costs or keep it for parts when the inevitable button crash damage happens

Edit:
    The other option is to see if you can but just the remote body (not the internals / push button) and transfer the bits over from your LH remote, although it may cost you just as much and I cant remember seeing the bodies alone

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

I have a Rockshox Reverb with standard LH remote. I’d like to convert it to a RH remote switch run underneath the bars on the left (i.e. I need a RH remote). Don’t want to particularly pay £120 for new RH remote unit, are there any other ways of doing this successfully?

Cheers

Paceman

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Cheers guys, think I’ll look out for a used RH remote.

fivespot

Sell your L/H Reverb and buy a R/H one. Simples 🙄

nick1962

I used to run a RH remote on the left under the bars and it was great but I had no gear lever.When I went back to 2 x 9 I couldn’t get the brakes (Saint),remote lever and shifter(SLX) arranged so I could use them all easily.Ended up having to run it on the right above the bars where it does look vulnerable and gets in the way when I flip my bike for a puncture etc.

robarnold

I was in the same quandary a few weeks back but found a fella on here selling a Reverb for spares or repair for £25. The right hand remote was in fine kilter. Here or ebay are good places to start

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest way to convert a Reverb from left to right hand’ is closed to new replies.