Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheapest place to buy Word 07, Powerpoint, Publisher, Excel??
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Need all of these to be added to my computer – not add on’s computer doesn’t have any. Anyone got any idea where the chepaest package would be?
    PC World want £1104.87!!!

wwaswas

are you or anyone else in your house a student?

dirt cheap MS software

andygreener

My missus can get them from her work, apparently they’ve got of few licence packs they didn’t need. I’m sure she said about £60 each if thats any good. Let me know I’ll can email her later.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    silverside
    Free Member

some employers have site licence deals where you can get office 07 pro for like ten pounds to use at home – mine does – but i wouldnt reccomend office 07 over 03 as it has quite a learning curve – i appreciate you may need ’07 for compatibility reasons.

cp

pc world want £54.03 if you can do without publisher. I assume this is only for home use and not business?

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/539219

or if you want the full blown version with publisher:-

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0958572783.1232372652@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfiadegeldklgecflgceggdhhmdgmj.0&page=Product&sku=652219

sharkbait
    Free Member

Just download OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org I think), it’s got everything you need, completely MS office compatible (Opens and saves Office files) – best of all it’s legal and FREE!
    Why anyone buys Office is beyond me!

Olly
    Free Member

openoffice.org

basicly exactly the same, but just different enough to be legal.
    just change the default save format from “ooo” to “doc/xls or whatever and you shouldnt really noticer the difference unless your into the more advanced end of the facilities

its freeeeee!!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Another vote for OpenOffice

gixer.john
    Free Member

Cheers for the info guys, we have went to the student package.

cheers

muddy_fox
    Free Member

Cheers for the info guys, we have went to the student package.

I take it you’re not studying English?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to buy Word 07, Powerpoint, Publisher, Excel??’ is closed to new replies.