Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • cheapest place for a 12 spd xd cassette
  • teenrat

As above, are there any bargain places to get a 12 spd xd cassette from. im not bothered about make, as im having trouble justifying the >£100 price vs the longevity im getting out of the SRAM eagle cassettes. Ive seen the sunrace cassettes for circa £100, but are there any cheaper alternatives out there?

steve_b77
    Free Member

Considering XD is SRAM, you’ll be stuck with that unless you change your freehub as well

dropoff

Sunrace from bikediscount.de will probably be your best bet .

swanny853

I know it’s typical stw to ask a different question, but what problems are you having with the lifespan of the cassettes? It’s just that gx 11 speed has proven to be one of the longest lasting cassettes I’ve used and I don’t think I’m alone in that position. One guy I ride with has made it to (I think) 4 years on the same cassette, on his only bike, on again (I think) 4 chains. The 12s gx cassette I bought this year just looks like that with one more cog- should I be worried about it dissolving?

hazzatrazza
    Free Member

Im 2 years on a 12 speed GX Eagle cassette and still shifts like butter, unless I lose concentration on a climb and mangle my poor chain… According to strava the cassette has done a hair over 1500km, most of which was in the finest slop Scotland has to offer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘cheapest place for a 12 spd xd cassette’ is closed to new replies.