Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap XC race frame
  • olibluegoat
    Free Member

Looking at bulding myself a cheap XC race bike. Was thinking of giving one of the cheap chinese frames a go. Anyone had an experince with them or could recommend one?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

If these are your size you may be better off with one of these https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/cube-reaction-hpa-sl-29-side-swing-frame-black-n-blue-692540

mattbee

Or if a L Cube frame fits you buy my Reaction GTC frame for less. (Blatantly a stealth ad)…

dogthomson
    Free Member

New Scandal? Only £150 if you preorder and use a code according to the OO Instagram.

Clink

New Scandal? Only £150 if you preorder and use a code according to the OO Instagram.

Good shout but not really race geo? Needs longer fork too.

I’ve just sold an older Pinnacle Ramin frame that would have been perfect – they are relatively light and ride well, they turn up on eBay.

breninbeener
    Free Member

I have a reaction gtc. Its my adventure bike, but builds really light and is kust brilliant with some Travers Prong rigid forks. I would recommend it as a brilliant HT or rigid.

johnw1984
    Free Member

I had a Reaction GTC last year and did my only XC race on it. Has the potential to build really light and it was very quick and capable too!

Handled a 45 mile Dales ride on some rocky terrain no problem too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap XC race frame’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.