Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheap Things Tuesday: Marys, Bettys, chests and more
  • Ben_Haworth

What is cheap? What does cheap mean? Our Google overlords define it as “low in price, especially in relation to similar items or services.”

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Cheap Things Tuesday: Marys, Bettys, chests and more

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

bigblackshed

Things are low cost or good value. Only birds go cheap.

😉

darksideby182

The Fox Dropframe helmet can be had for less is you have a Google.

doomanic

As can the GX AXS.

tthew

That Specialized helmet has to be the ugliest lid I’ve ever seen. I think I’d rather have a head injury.

Northwind

The toolchest is nice but not really cheap- more a good price for a pretty flashy design. Quality chests can be had for less- Hardcastle, US Pro etc all have solid inexpensive products, and they’re mostly the same designs as each other (my last one is a hardcastle and is literally the same chest as gets sold under about a dozen brands at up to twice as much)

oldnick

@tthew, as someone who has suffered a life changing head injury… first I laughed, then I saw the lid and bloody hell, I think I agree!

I think it achieves its success at preventing injury by stopping people going outside whilst wearing it lest they be seen.

StuE
    Free Member

Dropframe £99 on Sportpersuit

Northwind

I was trying to think what the specialized helmet reminded me of and then it came to me…

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/007/445/pancake_bunny.jpg

sharkattack

That Specialized helmet looks like it’s wearing a helmet. Does that make it double gooder?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.