Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cheap Things Tuesday: it’s already Black Friday at CRC
  • Ben_Haworth

Black Friday is supposed to be the last Friday of November but that never stops Chain Reaction Cycles going deal-crazy.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Cheap Things Tuesday: it’s already Black Friday at CRC

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

brakestoomuch

Jolly good. Got a couple of early Xmas presents for folk to get me. I used to have a t-shirt just like that mesh base layer when I was in my teens. I’m not sure I could carry that look off now. I probably couldn’t then, either.

explorerboy

Not sure if STW are getting a kickback from CRC (so feel free to delete this, mods) but FiveTen Freerider Pros can be had significantly cheaper here…

https://www.sportsshoes.com/products/five-ten/z/biking/z/10.5/?l=36&q=five+ten%2a

jimdubleyou

This extreme gloves are £18 at wiggle too…

Still don’t understand the pricing between wiggle and crc…

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

the ride concept are cheaper by a tenner for some sizes on tredz too, always pays to shop around.

desperatebicycle

I’ve got the Leatt 1.0 shoes. They definitely aren’t a “all day comfort” cycling shoe – sole is way too thin for that. Nice for nipping down the shops on the bike and as a pair of trainers though.

toby

Heads up that the first three products are showing as white text on a white background for me (Firefox, Windows 10, Dark theme).

sharkattack

T Bar allen keys purchased. I was supposed to be having a tool free month.

hot_fiat

For those with little heads, TKMaxx randomly have some of those POC lids in stock. They know not what they sell.

https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/search?st=POC&sort=publishedDate-desc&facets=stockLevelStatus:inStock&page=0

ta11pau1

Had one of the mt500 jerseys delivered yesterday, it’s a little thinner than I thought it would be, but that’ll be good come summer!

mashr

Those hex keys are showing as £45 at Wiggle for me

luket

If you want a 170 the dropper is only £100…

mdoubleu

Looks like Black Friday at YT too, every day is BF. https://uk.yt-industries.com/products/in-stock-bikes/

gazzab1955

Didn’t have the Endura shirts in my size, but did find some very nice Merino base layers (short sleeve) @ £21.

desperatebicycle

Best deal I found on CRC was the Commencal Meta HT frames at £389.99
    Really tempted by that.

docrobster
    Free Member

The 200mm dropper is also £100. Just ordered one. Dithered a while back when they were £120, then they were £150 for a bit I think. Perfect!

Del

CRC – the DFS of cycling.

devash
    Free Member

Those who’ve bought those Lifeline T Bars, how’s the quality? They look identical to the Park Tool ones so wondering if they’re from the same factory (the Parks are made in Asia) or just copies. Quite tempted for home use at £45.

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

The nukeproof neutron flat pedals are now £18

Also Brand X droppers are now £70 various sizes.

tthew

Those who’ve bought those Lifeline T Bars, how’s the quality?

No idea, as I just ordered last night, (and bloody hell, I’ve already had an expensive month!) but if you decide to go for it, here’s a link because I think STW get a bit of a referral kick back from embedded links.

sharkattack

They look identical to the Park version according my quick check. They’ve even got the indent on the small bit to stop it sliding around.

For £45 just grab them and if you don’t like them send them back. I’ve already cleared a spot for them on the garage wall!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.