Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheap Rigid 29 Fork Recommendations
  • Carbis

I have been looking for a cheap rigid fork for my 29er hardtail, but most options seem north of £150. Ideally I would like a tapered QR15 fork but realise I might be in moon on a stick territory. Any suggestions?

Thanks

GeForceJunky

I have a spare Genesis Tarn fork, tapered 15mm, boost spacing, 120mm fork length I think. Black and orange, £70.

stevie750

exotic carbon do a tapered QR15, think I paid about £90 for it. They also have an eBay shop which is sometimes cheaper

Northwind

Yeah, exotic aren’t cheap but they’re good- mine got a fair beating on the front of a Soul, then a C456, then a Ragley Ti and then I sold it to Druidh who put a load of miles on it, never batted an eyelid. Not the lightest, not the stiffest, but it’s what I’d buy today if I wanted more rigid forks.

Carbis

Thanks for the offer GeForce but I need a non boost fork so with adaptors the Exotic might be the best option.

Thanks for the replies.

tuboflard

Singular used to do nice steel forks, not sure what they’re selling at the moment as gone a bit quiet.

thepeginator
    Free Member

Aliexpress, “29er carbon fork”, sort by orders, pick your favourite. Depends if you’re in a hurry… can probably get the same on eBay in the uk but obviously you’ll pay more.

I’ve got one I bought from STW classifieds, I think they’re a copy of the niner ones, seems solid enough but time will tell.

nbt

I’ve a Surly Orge fork doing nothing at the moment. Straight steerer (uncut), but non-boost. PM me if you want more details

piemonster

29er Rigid Fork Thru Axle

Would this do it?

I’ve one sat unused in the shed!

Carbis

I managed to find a pair of exotic forks going cheap so have gone with those. Thanks for the offers and advice.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Rigid 29 Fork Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.