Cheap Nike Climafit Wind/Shower Jacket and a 'South Africa' Short Sleeved Jersey

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cheap Nike Climafit Wind/Shower Jacket and a 'South Africa' Short Sleeved Jersey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cheap Nike Climafit Wind/Shower Jacket and a 'South Africa' Short Sleeved Jersey
  • LardLover

Nike Climafit ACG wind/shower resistant jacket. Dropped hem, rear pocket (which the jackets packs into). Great condition, only thing worth mentioning is a little bobbling on the elastic of the cuffs and edge of the collar, otherwise mint. No holes etc. Size XL.
    £12.50 posted?

South African flag short sleeved summer jersey. Made by Velotex (South African Company).
    BRAND SPANKING NEW, NEVER WORN. I received it as a gift from some relatives after their trip to South Africa. Sadly it was too big for me, and seeing as I have lost a bit more weight it really is too big now. It was a bit too far to take to back for a smaller size!
    It’s a size XL. £15 posted?

Premier Icon letmetalktomark
    Subscriber

Nike for me please.

Could you PM me your payment details please?

LardLover

Sorry fella, just sold both items.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Nike Climafit Wind/Shower Jacket and a 'South Africa' Short Sleeved Jersey’ is closed to new replies.