Cheap Mtb Wheels – 29er Front 26er Rear or 26er set

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Cheap Mtb Wheels – 29er Front 26er Rear or 26er set

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheap Mtb Wheels – 29er Front 26er Rear or 26er set
  • Premier Icon scandal42
    Subscriber

Looking for a cheap 29er front and 26er rear for a 69er build.

Failing that any cheap 26er wheelset you may want to get rid of.

QR dropouts

Thanks

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Pair of XT with mavic 719 rims?

Only a few miles on new bearings and freehub

£60 posted

Email in posted.

brotherbling

Hi have a set shimano mt15 centre lock 26inch wheels come with converters to make them in to 6 bolt rotors
    In black with black bladed spokes and a new SRAM 970 9 speed cassette these are both q/r front and rear in
    Brilliant / new condition just a couple of marks from storage
    £90 posted.
    If interested if us a bell in my profile for more info
    Thanks

Bagstard

I have a Funn hub on a nice wide nimbus dominator rim, perfect for running a big tyre on a rigid fork!

How cheap? I’ve got some that came on a £400 Saracen Mantra. Unbranded black 6-bolt disc hubs on black (Alex I think) rims. OK condition – no dings etc.
    £30 collected from Halifax. Might be able to post if I can find a box but I’d rather not…

Premier Icon scandal42
    Subscriber

Hi Chaps

Thanks for the offers

In terms of the Shimano, I am really after some sealed hubs, had cup n cone previously and can’t be doing with the maintaining.

Bagstard – I think it would be too wide to fit me forks to be honest and also way to heavy for what I want.

Davey – Need postage mate, and hopefully something I can replace things on when needed.

Really appreciate the time taken though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Mtb Wheels – 29er Front 26er Rear or 26er set’ is closed to new replies.