CHEAP clearout: tyres, 180/203 rotors, front hub, tyres, yeti lockons

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale CHEAP clearout: tyres, 180/203 rotors, front hub, tyres, yeti lockons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CHEAP clearout: tyres, 180/203 rotors, front hub, tyres, yeti lockons
  • Premier Icon Mattbike
    Subscriber

Hi

Could I have the Superstar ‘Flame’ rotor 180mm 6 bolt £8 posted please.

Cheers
    Matt

bigyinn

A pair of Scott Cougar Folding in 2.25″, back worn quite a bit more than the front but great, tough and relatively light tyre (600g each). £10 posted for the pair.

Would you consider taking £9 for these?

The Pilot

Can I get the Yeti lockon grips please?
    Can pay now tonight by paypal gift.
    Cheers

Mattbike, yes consider it yours, gifty paypal to the same address as is in my profile please.

Bigyinn, yes, I have emailed you back.

The Pilot,yes, paypal address is the same as the one in my profile.

Premier Icon Mattbike
    Subscriber

Hi

Cash paypaled as requested

I’ve emailed you my address

Thanks
    Matt

Bigger pictures of everything in this flickr page

All prices posted, discounts for more than one thing of course but bear in mind the tyres will be costing me £4.20 a pair just to post….
    Gifty/no fees paypal or bank transfer please: I am known to many on here and a premier member for ages so i won’t be messing you around.

Superstar ‘Flame’ rotor, 203mm 6 bolt. Never used, fitted to a wheel but never even made it between a set of brake pads let alone used. Sold out at SSC at the moment but go for £17 posted from them. So £12 posted from me.

Superstar ‘Flame’ rotor 180mm 6 bolt. About a dozen rides on it so great and straight condition. Sold out at SSC at the moment but £15 posted from them, so £8 posted from me.

Specialized ‘stout’ qr front hub, 6 bolt disc. From a 2008 wheel, bearings recently overhauled and running smoothly. £8 posted.

ODI/Yeti lockon grips in black, complete with black clamps and ODI snap-caps. Bolts and threads good, some scuffing to anodising on top of clamps and getting a little bit worn, but loads of life left. £7 posted.

A pair of Scott Cougar Folding in 2.25″, back worn quite a bit more than the front but great, tough and relatively light tyre (600g each). £10 posted for the pair.

A pair of pecialized Fast Trak LK in 2.0, 60a wire bead flavour. Little wear to one and the other is maybe a third to half worn so summer/hardpack only on these. £10 posted for the pair.

Michelin 2.0 wire bead knobbly tyres. These were so ‘budget’ they never even had a name on them, but had the same tread pattern as the ‘mud‘. One is maybe half worn and the other is pretty good. Actually pretty good in wet mud or loose stuff considering… £8 posted for the pair.

roblane65

can I take the spesh hub please.will mail and pp gift tea time thanks.

roblane65, you certainly can, I’ll post it in the morning. Oh and BTW it is 32 holes, but i expect that is what you were expecting too…

Hub, scott tyres, grips and 180mm rotor all sold and posted off now. Everything else still available.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CHEAP clearout: tyres, 180/203 rotors, front hub, tyres, yeti lockons’ is closed to new replies.