Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cheap Camelback Cleaning kits
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Just bought a karrimore hydration cleaning kit from amazon, £4.99 with all the bits you get in the official camelback kit. Plus I got a free mug :mrgreen:

eyerideit
    Free Member

Link please?

EDIT
    done

deft
    Free Member

I’ve got 3 of those sodding mugs.

PaulD
    Free Member

And when they are gone, just get 30x denture cleaning tablets for 40p from the supermarket.

PaulD

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

eyerideit
    Free Member

I use milton – it tastes nice!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I need the brushes to get the gunk out of the tubes…as well as using Milton tablets

jota180
    Free Member

I need the brushes to get the gunk out of the tubes

Just store in the freezer, you won’t get any gunk in the first place

PaulD
    Free Member

I use an army rifle pull-thru string with a piece of cotton in the jag-ring to clean the tube…very quick and thorough and leaves it dry.

PaulD

reedspeed
    Free Member

Milton fluid or Wilkos equivalent job done.

Pauly

Milton Fluids once every couple of months and keep it in the freezer when you’re not using it.

Job done.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Decathlon do a half decent one.
    Those of you who keep their camelbak bladders in the freezer, how do you find the space? Mine’s crammed to the gunnels with reduced price loaves of bread these days.

jkomo

To dry tubes, either disconnect both ends, go out in the garden and spin it around as fast as poss. Centrifugal force pushes out all but the tiniest drops.
    Or use some garden wire, wrap one end around a small peice of tissue. Pull it through. Leaves tube bone dry.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cheap Camelback Cleaning kits’ is closed to new replies.