Cheap 26 forks, disk wheels and brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Cheap 26 forks, disk wheels and brakes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheap 26 forks, disk wheels and brakes
  • Premier Icon paul_m
    Subscriber

I have a pair of Fulcrum Red Metal 10 wheels that have never been used if you are interested.

Email in Profile if you want more details or pics

Dekerf

Hi,

Building a cheap bike for my son and am looking for some cheap forks, disk wheels to match and i guess some hope brakes please

Forks need to be straight steerer and 1 1/8 please

Brakes looking for some hope, lightweight stuff. Its for a 9 year old and he doesn’t need any heavy duty AM or downhill set up. Something with 160/140 rotors will be great

Looking for half descent stuff that i can keep, as he out grows the frame and chuck on the new frame please

Thanks

RudiBoy

I have some fox 32 FIT forks, some hope mono mini brakes 160/160 and some hope bulb on mavic rims. (the flange has cracked slightly so there is a spoke missing but they are still solid)

They are not perfect, but will be good for many years, that’s for sure. Got loads of other stuff also if interested.

Premier Icon Speshpaul
    Subscriber

I’ve got a tidy pair of recons and some Hope xc /mavic 719/crossride wheels.
    also have some Stans Olympic rims and Hope XC hubs, would make a V light wheel set.

cheers
    paul

Premier Icon ponngoe
    Subscriber

Avid db3 in nigh on new condition with 180 /160 discs £60 posted

nigew

Dekerf
    YGM re wheels

Nige

Dekerf

RudiBoy – Member

I have some fox 32 FIT forks, some hope mono mini brakes 160/160 and some hope bulb on mavic rims. (the flange has cracked slightly so there is a spoke missing but they are still solid)

They are not perfect, but will be good for many years, that’s for sure. Got loads of other stuff also if interested.

Can i get some more details please, email in profile I think

Speshpaul – Member

I’ve got a tidy pair of recons and some Hope xc /mavic 719/crossride wheels.
    also have some Stans Olympic rims and Hope XC hubs, would make a V light wheel set.

cheers
    paul

Paul, can i get some more details please

Thanks for the other offers, ideally after some hope brakes

Alpha1653

How about a pair of fox float 32s at 100mm, a pair of hope mono minis (plus discs and spare pads) and some Mavis crossride wheels?

It’s all relatively old kit but still works very well. The forks and brakes have barely been used since they were serviced a few years ago.

Email me if you want more details – address is in my profile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.