Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Chavs – You've got to admire their efficiency. How efficient though?
  • binners

Our offices were burgled yet again on Monday night. They didn't get owt off me this time, but cleaned out the office across from me

I've just watched the CCTV footage. It shows a right likely looking little pair of scrotes going about their 'business'. They obviously do this kind of thing all the time. But I was genuinely shocked at just how fast and organised they are

So how long does the STW massive think it would take to break in through the front door, run up a flight of stairs then down a corridor, crow bar a pretty substantial door open, unplug 4 imacs (the big uns with studio displays) and be back down the stairs and into a waiting car?

Have a guess? Go on. We put a stopwatch on it yesterday

The closest guess wins a signed copy of my latest insurance claim

jam-bo

4mins 39seconds

jova54
    Free Member

2 mins 48 seconds?

Shame they can't put all that effort into earning a real wage.

2hottie
    Free Member

3mins 47secs

nedrapier

1m 17s

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

'3 minutes'

willard

Ooooo! A competition. How can I resist….

5 minutes 10 seconds

csb

2 mins.

binners

lower

nbt

1m 04s

neilforrow

if there was 4 of them (one putor each) sub 1 min.

58 sec.

Junkyard
    Free Member

43 secs?
    If i win 50% of loan would be better

Steelfreak
    Free Member

42 seconds

nedrapier

I've just mentally broken in through the front door, run up a flight of stairs then down a corridor, crow barred a pretty substantial door open, unplugged 4 imacs (the big uns with studio displays) and run down the stairs and into a waiting car.

it took me 19.8 seconds.

I did know where i was going, though, and the plugs didn't have those screw in ports.

binners

Bang on!!! 42 seconds from door to door

Wozza
    Free Member

Work off Deansgate don't you Binners? I think i'd better get some insurance.

binners

I suspect it might be the same lot that did our offices a month ago. They clearly knew exactly what they were after and where it was

I spend my waking hours thinking of elaborate and slow deaths for them. I still can't come up with anything extreme enough though

skidartist
    Free Member

42 seconds for £4-5000 worth of stuff? That equates to £240,000 per hour, or £60,000 each.

Shame they can't put all that effort into earning a real wage.

Thats getting close to my hourly rate! The cads!

meehaja
    Free Member

move the computers this time? Or better yet, pile up empty mac boxes in corner of room. fill boxes with bricks and turd. laugh.

TheWelshIdiot
    Free Member

Wow, that's fast… They'd make excellent staff for a removals company 😉

I used to live not-too-far away from the (in)famous Gurnos Estate in Merthyr – It was widely rumoured that the local chavs could steal the wheels off your car, providing you were travelling at less than 10mph 😆

I often wondered why F1 teams didn't rock up there, and recruit their pit crews from the wide selection of wheel-stealing talent available. All they'd have to do would be to train the little buggers NOT to run off once they've removed the wheel!!

brakes
    Free Member

sounds like an inside job
    who does your cleaning?

Handsomedog
    Free Member

How did they get in through door?

Had a leaflet through the door once recommending that any glass front doors were replaced with solid wood ones as the latter should withstand attack for 3 minutes, as opposed for the 7 seconds for a glass door.

Obviously i was in rented accomodation and slamming the door hard caused some of the glass panes to fall out….

willard

42 seconds?

Bloody hell! On the one hand, you have to give it to them for trying. On the other, people like that need stringing up by the nads and beating with sticks.

SiB
    Free Member

I must be doing something wrong…….I would have knocked on the door and waited 42 seconds to see if anybody answered first

piemann
    Free Member

Robbed again?!?
    Admit it Binners, you're the inside man aren't you? 🙂

Trampus
    Free Member

TWI- Brawn tried. Wheels were changed in record time. The problem was that after 42 seconds the car had been resprayed and sold to Red Bull!

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Sounds like a theft version of Jeux Sans Frontiers.

If only you could do it whilst they were dressed as penguins, trying to steal and carry the imacs, whilst on a large roundabout, with security throwing buckets of coloured water at them, that would really be worth watching…….

redthunder
    Free Member

Are you in Bristol ?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Only me thinking Steelfreak was sat in the getaway car with stopwtatch in hand? 🙂

Aristotle
    Free Member

Were these the chaps?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Chavs – You've got to admire their efficiency. How efficient though?’ is closed to new replies.